Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

JJ
Aug 30, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

3576 - 3600 of 4,041 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Shajnin M

Jun 2, 2020

The course was very good. The teaching the instructor was very good and concepts were pretty easy to understand as the courses is well designed

By YOSHIZUMI M

May 1, 2020

This practical course gives me various skills to write a professional email in English.

Therefore I can make use of this ability in my work.

By Megha D J

Jan 19, 2021

This course is very helpful. It helped me how to write professional emails. This course also helped how to write different types of mails.

By MARTA S

Aug 29, 2017

Clear, useful and with several practical examples. I especially enjoyed the list of additional resources I can keep consulting over time.

By Deneb Z G M

May 1, 2020

Excelent course, educational and, excelent tools to write a proper professional emails in English.

I learned new and usefull vocabulary.

By Niketha.D

Aug 26, 2020

This course was really awesome and intresteing very easy to understand and we can learn how write an email perfecly and proffesionaly

By 19Z244 S J

Aug 19, 2020

This course is really useful for the people pursuing job. It really helps you to enhance your communication in your job environment.

By Cecila G

Apr 8, 2021

Muy interesante las habilidades, y como contemplar como escribir segun la cultura con la que nos queremos comunicar. Recomendable.

By Kashiraj D G

Sep 17, 2020

It's very good course for everyone to learn all about the mail writing, I really enjoyed this. Once again thanks to Coursera team.

By Kelly R

Jun 25, 2020

Just the basics, it would be a 5-star if there were more examples, especially updating how to address people using or not gender.

By shrouk s h

Sep 12, 2020

This course was perfect .I learned very important information .Thank you for giving me this chance and thanks for your effort.

By Dr. S B

Jul 27, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful inputs which are going to help me write professional emails in an academic and professional life.

By Max M A

Sep 9, 2020

I am very pleased with this course. It helped me to improve my email writing skills in a precise way. Thanks, Coursera team.

By Noelia R

Sep 12, 2020

En general el curso estuvo muy bien y completo. Sería muy positivo que todos los videos estuviesen subtitulados en Español.

By hamza

Oct 11, 2017

Helpful Course.

very good Instructor, Easy to understand, Clear information, Good assignment and very good links extension.

By Evgeniy

Apr 3, 2016

I liked this course and teacher. I learned enough interesting and useful information. Unfortunately, this course is paid.

By Ana M F

Feb 24, 2016

I like this course because it's an essential review of basical points that you should know to write emails successfully.

By Rohan K

Apr 20, 2020

Got Excellent knowledge from this course about professional email I would like to gain more knowledge from Georgia Tech.

By kousay a

Apr 23, 2016

An enjoyable course and very useful. It is a must course to take to learn the proper way of communicating professionaly.

By Jingjing Z

Mar 20, 2017

Great! This course helps me to know how to write a professional email in the western context, thank you Prof. Landers.

By Janani R

Jun 9, 2020

Hi...this course is very usefull to write an professional emails....every videos,assignments and quize are awsome....

By Ajith P

Jul 5, 2020

The course offers some really useful knowledge and tips to write better Emails and ultimately improve your language.

By MOHD A K

This course helps me a lot. Now I have confidence before writing an email. Thanks, Coursera to provide this course.

By Rama A H

Apr 20, 2021

Thank you for this course. Simply explained how to write professional Emails, using proper words that show respect.

By Diya M

Apr 1, 2020

The course was good. But the certificate doesn't contain the signature of the lecturer. Please upload the signature