Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT
Jul 26, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

4301 - 4325 of 4,344 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

Sep 8, 2017

Great

By Luk W K

Jul 5, 2021

good

By Pratibha Y

Jul 26, 2020

good

By K y

Jun 18, 2020

Good

By Mohan S

Dec 1, 2020

By Yoshiaki T

Feb 20, 2021

Contents are wonderful, and I recommend this course to anyone who wish to skill up English verbal and email communication skills. However, the payment system seems to have a room to be modified from the users' standpoint.

I enrolled the course then decided to pay the fee in order to submit the first grade assignment. But the next date of the charge is set to after the deadline date. I tried to pay manually, but I could not though Help-center say users can do so.

I wish this function would be modified soon, because the contents are still wonderful.

By Rachel P

Apr 17, 2018

The name of the course should be: How to write BASIC Professional Emails in English. The instructions and assignments are very basic. You can complete every week in 30 minutes. The assignments are reviewed by students who don't speak proper English, but who are rating your assignment and cannot give any feedback on how to improve your emails.

This course is a waste of your money!

By Yingyi Z

Jun 4, 2016

This course contains quite some useful information, but overall it seems way too simple. Most of what it talked about were the basics and what common high school students would know. It could be much better if its depth could be made higher.

By IODICE R

Feb 3, 2021

Well structured course but too easy. I learned few interesting tips in writing business emails, but I don't improve my skills in writing and reading. Besides, the evaluation method of tests could be

By Aya D T

Oct 29, 2020

Sometime your reviewers don't understand the assignment and I couldn't pass the assignment because of it. I believe quality of reviews needs to be maintained by course management team.

Jan 10, 2017

Geared towards ESL students. I had signed up thinking it was for native English speakers, but it was more of a English 101.

By Salem.Gharbi

Apr 7, 2016

it is good for non-English native speaker. + it is not free.

i liked most the additional material.

By KUNCHAM C

Mar 31, 2021

There is a problem in the week two plagiarism check unable to check my assignment plagiarism

By Sakshi G

Jul 29, 2020

i cant ale to get review of extent my timeline bad experience

help me in solving it

By Bernard

Nov 20, 2018

It was a good course, but the material and the details it covered were very short.

By Lucas B

Apr 17, 2016

The course is great however we have to pay to get all tasks or a certificated

By sanel s r

Jun 30, 2020

review part was not good. it took a long time to get review my assignment

By Marco D G

Feb 20, 2021

Should be 5 weeks but you can do it without a lot of effort in 3-4 days.

By Michelle G M

May 13, 2020

Good for basic introduction to email.

By Amaury D

Sep 21, 2017

So so .......it's not well organized.

By Aleksandra S

Jan 24, 2019

Many rules are way out of date.