Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

MT
Jul 26, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

3601 - 3625 of 4,111 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Ugo S

Aug 29, 2016

This course teach us basic knowledges about writing emails. Such knowledges are essential to get success in a right communication. Many times we forget them and committed various silly mistakes unnecessarily.

It's an excellent course.

By Kopal A

Jul 10, 2020

Wonderful course for improving and framing a professional email. It covers do's and don'ts, phrases to write in different kinds of mail like introduction, announcement, request or apology mails. Also, culture differences was great.

By Sascha S

Mar 24, 2020

Great instructor and well organized online course. Title a bit misleading as this is the very basics and thus implication of improving writing skills for professional e-mails seems not be the perfect fit. A nice re-fresher though!

By Nidhi T

Very nicely created, short and simple videos makes it easy to understand. Mr. Gerry Landers

is also very good communicator plus interaction is done every week through assignments which is very beneficial for practical knowledge.

By YASHI S

Jul 6, 2020

This course is wonderful for those who improve their email writing skills. But,the Almost all links provided in Addition Resources is not working showing error 404. Please check and update them. Thank you Sir Mr.Landers

By Samsun N

Oct 3, 2020

I liked the course very much. Now I can confidently write any email for any culture for my profession. But getting review from others was not effective in my term as I think they didn't read properly before reviewing.

By MUZAMMIL N

Oct 23, 2019

This course is just a shallow foundation for mail writings. There is no doubt about the the content and the representation of the content. It's my personal thought that the course may have more depth than what it has.

By SHWETA D

Aug 22, 2020

The course Write Professional Email in English is very much important for the professional world. Coursera is given an opportunity for us to learn how to write a professional email in English. it is best coursera.

By Shaurya P

Jul 7, 2018

A very light course. The instructor is nice and gives very lucid explanations. I don't have any complains but one. The number of tests aren't enough to give you a strong hold over the concepts taught in class.

By teona

May 31, 2016

Very good course.

Full of useful details. Only thing is at times Mr. Landers was uncomfortable in front of the camera and that made me uncomfortable too. Other than that it was pretty good.

Teo.

By Trang S

Mar 20, 2021

This course is very useful and easy to follow, especially for people whose English is the second language. After completing it, I felt more confident to write professional emails at work. Thank you!

By Yi X

Feb 3, 2021

Contents are clear and useful, but the difficulty levels can be raised up. Also, I would be happier if there's a sample answer for each assignment. BTW, the unfair scoring is popular in this course.

By Tania K

Aug 12, 2020

I found the course useful but I do not seem able to obtain my certificate due to missing one deadline and there does not seem to be an option to contact anyone about it, which is frustrating

By Dimitra A

Feb 15, 2021

I found it very interesting as it was my first mooc. The only thing I did not like is the fact that assignments are peer-graded and often times the reviews of them are not correct.

By HECTOR L O

Nov 5, 2020

As a foreigner this MOOC is very useful. The culture annotations and the precision to talk about some details are really worth it. Thanks to Mr. Landers, Coursera and Georgia Tech.

By Syed M T

it was really a nice course. I have really improved in email writing and can tackle different situations in email.Thank you, Coursera and Georgia Tech for this wonderful course

By MOHAMED B A

Oct 25, 2018

Making students review their tests is somewhat unproductive

He puts the students in a pressure that may not be reviewed by one of their tests, delaying completion of the course

By Meriza M

Jul 28, 2020

The course is well-designed. However, it is not for fluent English speakers. Most assignments are graded by peers, and some of them may be low graders or provide no feedback.

By Dr. S K

Jul 13, 2020

I'm very happy to complete this course. i have learned so many things by doing this course such as how to write professional letters and communication skill through English.

By Robin C

Oct 17, 2016

Very well presented, the subtitles are good, some of the quiz questions have excessive spacing between questions and answers (a minor area for improvement in presentation).

By NABIL T G M

Aug 31, 2020

It was really great and useful course> i have learnt a lot of how you erite emails and too many informations i recived. thanks for your this good material, i apprciate it

By Maria D

May 2, 2020

The content is appropriate for beginners. In my opinion, the instructions for assignments are not clear enough. Perhaps because it's my first day learning this course.

By ABDULMAJID K

Sep 14, 2019

A good insight on how to write formal email, student may gain basic knowledge on the expectations of writing professional emails within and outside of the organization.

By Mufeed M S A

Nov 3, 2019

It's the most important course I have ever completed online. It was realy a great course.

I would thank coursera and Georgia Tech institute for their efforts.

By Hani G

Jun 2, 2020

Pretty good course. Easy and simple, yet, full of information. I'd recommend it for high school students or college students who aren't so good at English