Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

426 - 450 of 3,211 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Manisha K G

Jun 17, 2020

It was really enriching and fruitful experience. I like the course very much. It has covered all the aspects that one needs to be aware of Professional Emails.

By Shivangi c

May 05, 2020

This course is very helpful for me because i have learned so many thing like how to draft professional email and how to express your though in short sentences.

By PARESH K P

Apr 21, 2020

I would like to express my gratitude to Mr. Gerry Landers for his excellent teaching style, pleasant facial expression with clear pronunciation in all classes.

By Maria F L P

Apr 14, 2020

I like this course a lot. I learned a lot. If you have a B1/B2 Enligsh level, and you are interesting about to have a better level, I really recommend you it.

By Theodora O

Apr 29, 2020

This course thought how to communicate clearly in email writing, cultural differences and understanding. The instructor was very Good and easy to understand.

By Julia B

Jun 27, 2017

Great course, easy and quick, but really efficient. I Spent less than 2 hours for this course, but learned a lot of practical things and improved my e-mails.

By Muhammad S Z

Oct 08, 2020

It was really a good experience for me to learn this course. This course provided me with the basic skills of Writing emails professionally. Thanks Coursera

By Fauziyah I

Sep 26, 2020

This course really help me to gain my confidence in writing formal email. Before I took this class, I always doubting my appropriateness in my formal email.

By SWATHI T

Sep 25, 2020

This course was very helpful and increased my writing skills to another level. Thank you so much for the Professor and Coursera for introducing this Course.

By Rushikesh L

Apr 30, 2020

I enjoyed this course a lot. I would like to recommend this course to my colleagues. This course updated my knowledge about how to write professional email.

By Abu Z A

Apr 09, 2020

Coursera was very excellent course for email communication skills & speaking skills.It would be great pleasure for me to learn & enhance my career & growth.

By Sourav R

Oct 06, 2020

Pretty good course. I learned a lot about how to write emails more professionally. Invest some time in this course, it will help you to enrich your skills.

By Nguyen T K H

Sep 15, 2020

I am very glad that I come to know this course, which is extremely helpful to me. Wish all the best for Mr. Gerry Landers and other members of this course.

By Asatullayev D N

Aug 01, 2020

Как написать письмо грамотна ? вот на этот вопрос я тут нашел ответь! Всем организатором и преподавателем огромное спасибо! С уважением Дилшод Нуруллаевич!

By Israr u h

That course was precisely designed.I really enjoyed from week 1 to week 5.The best thing of that course is to explain the all types of professional emails.

By Aarjav

Apr 18, 2020

A nice course with an even more amiable course. Though there was not much to learn in terms of the course depth, but was an amazing experience nonetheless.

By Grisel G D

Mar 26, 2020

The course is excellent, I recommend it. The information is good and clear.

This course was my guide to elaborate a professional emails.

Thank you so much!

By Mohammd z a

Apr 25, 2019

i really appreciate from this course.

finally, i found this course, and i learn how can write professional email.

i hope i could learn another course, too.

By MILTON A T M

Oct 04, 2017

It was really helpful, when you are not a native English speaker and you have to deal with email most of your working time. I totally recomend this course.

By Chetan D

Sep 30, 2020

Excellent opportunity to brush up your basic communication skills also its an perfect course to make one's doubt clear about writing mails professionally.

By Laura R

Aug 23, 2020

It is a good course to practice the English language and How we must write a professional email, especially at the people who are learning this new idiom.

By Mary G

Sep 30, 2020

Hi, I like this course and it was very useful. Later I will look at it to see if I need to take other courses and my company allow me to do that. thanks

By Ei E N

Aug 16, 2020

This course is of great help to me in writing professional emails. I have completed the course on 13 August 2020. Could I get the certificate? Thank you!

By Prodipto M

Jun 03, 2020

Really,It’s a fantastic course for everyone.After completing this course,everyone can enrich their email writing quality and achieve a lot of experience.

By ATUL B

Mar 28, 2020

This course is well planned and is very helpful in improving my grammar as well as a communication skill.

Thank You to the Coursera team and the convenor.