Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT

Jul 27, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

HA

Apr 23, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

476 - 500 of 3,188 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By C V

Jun 14, 2020

I learned a lot of the rules for writing professional Emails, which helped me a lot. Thank you so much for the new experience and useful knowledge!

By praful s

Apr 20, 2020

The course content of the course are really good. Trainer has covered all the aspects of email writing with international and culture consideration

By KEDAR A A

Oct 05, 2019

If you are looking to begin with coursera, you must begin with this course.

The instructor is so friendly and inspiring.

Thanks and best wishes,

Kedar

By Jorge C

Apr 05, 2019

I use to write many emails in my professional life and this course will help anyone to improve their communication skills and be more professional.

By Vinayak

Mar 19, 2017

Worth the time, great lecturer! Loved his teaching.

Not exhaustive and extensive. Just an half an hour per day is sufficient to complete the course.

By MOHAMED M P

Sep 02, 2020

Regardless to the age, gender, professional background or nationality, the course will be useful for anyone who wish to communicate through emails

By Roberto G J

Sep 01, 2020

This ocurset is appropiate for writting correctly professional email in english. It gives you the the tips and increase your abilities in grammar.

By Jyoti N j

Aug 21, 2020

I'm glad for being a part of this best course. I learned alot from this course. This course help me to improve my writing skill. Thank you so much

By Inés M

Aug 09, 2020

Me ha encantado, el instructor es muy bueno y explica muy bien. Es ameno y entretenido, no se hace nada largo, pero sientes que estás aprendiendo.

By Ivan L

Jul 24, 2020

I learned a lot from the course. Not just how to write professional emails, also I learned about many factors that are contributing to the same.

By Md. M H

Jun 14, 2020

This course was excellent. I learned a lot of things regarding writing professional emails and Now I can write emails confidently and effectively.

By 余淼

Apr 11, 2016

The course is very useful in writing professional emails. Anyone who wants to improve writing skills or develops career can enroll in this course.

By Elvin

Feb 19, 2016

It was an excellent experience for me. I have made lots of notes. Many thanks to Mr. Landers and to all who participated in preparing this course!

By Hitesh K

Aug 13, 2020

This course is very good and simple, I'm asking to everyone who has come and complete this course, and take a benefit from this course in future.

By Lesly L

Jul 12, 2020

Very useful in my daily functions. This will help me to be more professional in my way to write email. I am very grateful for all I have learned!

By MUBASHIR V

Jul 06, 2020

what an awesome course of Coursera!. I am really happy to inform you that it is very useful for me in my career in the future . Thank you so much

By JOEL J G

Apr 19, 2020

It was a great time ,learning to write emails in an efficient way by Mr. Landers. Easy to understand and I hope that you will enjoy the course.

By AKSHUN A

Mar 09, 2018

The way in which Mr. Landers has explained is excellent. This course helped me a lot, and i have gained very good knowledge about writing emails.

By Oyakhilome M

May 03, 2016

Thanks. I appreciate your insight and practical approach to writing emails. It has really enhance the way I draft and prepare professional email.

By Raj P

Aug 12, 2020

This is the very interesting course and I love it that moves me the confidence to write a professional email and make my relationship more easy.

By Anas K

Jul 29, 2019

This course is perfect. The course really improved my skills in writing professional emails. My English skills also improved. Thanks Mr. Landers

By myhtg

Apr 21, 2018

The course is really easy to understand. It combines lessons and assignment perfectly that make me enjoy the course totally. 5 stars is deserved

By IASHAH I

Mar 07, 2016

I like this course, it is brief and valuable. It focuses on important points in writing emails step by step. Thank you for offering this course.

By FATHIMA S P

Sep 15, 2020

I am very delighted to complete this course. Thankyou Georgeia tech Institute and Mr. Jerry landers who provide wonderful And good explanation.

By Basel K

Aug 16, 2020

Thank DR. Gerry Landers, I appreciate your hard work to help us. Your course was very helpful, and it was very important.

Regards,