Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 30, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

SF

Aug 18, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course. Grateful to Gerry lander for articulating everything so nicely. I am so delighted to complete this course successfully.

651 - 675 of 4,653 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Aqib S

Aug 22, 2020

This course really helped me get to know the basics of writing a professional emails. And also how different culture prefers different types of email.

By Nivedita M

Aug 9, 2020

Initially, Im the worst to write emails.But,I'm on the roll! Thanks a million to Coursera Team, and Professor Gerry Landers for enlightening my skills

By VS M

May 16, 2020

The course is Worth enough !! Simple and effective. Infact I learned some quality attributes from the team. Thanks for providing me this opportunity !

By Рацба В Э

Mar 28, 2020

Thank you very much for such a great chance to improve my skills. I had a wonderful time and gain many useful tips, which I definitely use in my life.

By Oksana M

Mar 2, 2016

I enjoyed this course. The last week was especially interesting and useful for me. Deeper understanding of cultural differences has been my weak point

By Andriy B

Aug 1, 2021

I would like to thank Gerry for good study materials and for good explanation. Those, who wants to learn something new will benefit from this course.

By Tenisha L

Oct 5, 2020

This was a very informative and practical course. Also the lecturer is awesome!

If you have a desire to write better emails then definitely sign up!

By SUJATA D B

Aug 27, 2020

This is one of the best course. Very very useful for anyone I enjoyed the course. Thankyou very much for professor for nice video's an information.

By Binh L

Jan 20, 2019

I write many emails everyday at work and I'm glad I took this course. I learned to avoid some mistakes and write more professional email in English.

By Luis D

Jul 6, 2016

It is an excellent course very well prepared, concise and perfectly crafted to progress rapidly in written communications. Congratulations! Good Job!

By Carolina Z

Mar 7, 2016

I really appreciate the oportunity to have been a student on this course. It was great and I have learned a lot! Professor Lander is a great teacher!

By Musayeva E

Apr 13, 2021

It is a great course for communication skills in beginners. However, I strongly recommend that you finish all other levels. Alone will not be enough

By KARTHIKEYAN U S 2

Nov 17, 2020

Thanks for Georgia Institute of technology. I have learned lot of things from this course and It is very helpful for me to Write Professional Email.

By Angie F

Aug 24, 2020

Very useful, when you think it's so simple how to write an email and that we all know how to do it, but sometimes we forget to do it professionally.

By Fady G

Jun 26, 2020

I would like to thank you for this course. Now, I am taking into consideration every point that I have learned in all emails. I feel the difference.

By Dania N

Aug 21, 2018

Best instructor, ever, period. Fun to watch, engaging and very clear. Great examples and exercises. Please have him teaching more and more courses!

By Margarita T

Feb 6, 2021

Dear George Tech Team,

Thank you very much for your course! Everything was helpful and precise. I will continue with pleasure!

Kind regards,

Margarita

By Ramune M

Sep 7, 2020

This was my first time using coursera, and I am very glad that I chose this course. Well structured, very clear and interesting. Highly recommend!

By Abdirahman I D

Jul 5, 2020

Thank you very much the tearch of this course. Realy he is amazing teacher ever seen . I would like to say thank you again the coursera.

Abdirahman,

By C V

Jun 14, 2020

I learned a lot of the rules for writing professional Emails, which helped me a lot. Thank you so much for the new experience and useful knowledge!

By praful s

Apr 20, 2020

The course content of the course are really good. Trainer has covered all the aspects of email writing with international and culture consideration

By Kedar A

Oct 5, 2019

If you are looking to begin with coursera, you must begin with this course.

The instructor is so friendly and inspiring.

Thanks and best wishes,

Kedar

By Jorge C

Apr 5, 2019

I use to write many emails in my professional life and this course will help anyone to improve their communication skills and be more professional.

By Vinayak N

Mar 19, 2017

Worth the time, great lecturer! Loved his teaching.

Not exhaustive and extensive. Just an half an hour per day is sufficient to complete the course.

By Yun S

Feb 19, 2021

I greatly enjoy this course. I will recommend it to my friends who would like to have a better understanding of how to writing emails in English.