Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT
Jul 26, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

SF
Aug 18, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course. Grateful to Gerry lander for articulating everything so nicely. I am so delighted to complete this course successfully.

676 - 700 of 4,454 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Anas K

Jul 28, 2019

This course is perfect. The course really improved my skills in writing professional emails. My English skills also improved. Thanks Mr. Landers

By myhtg

Apr 21, 2018

The course is really easy to understand. It combines lessons and assignment perfectly that make me enjoy the course totally. 5 stars is deserved

By IASHAH I

Mar 7, 2016

I like this course, it is brief and valuable. It focuses on important points in writing emails step by step. Thank you for offering this course.

By Annisa W S

Jul 7, 2021

Thank you Mr. Jerry for teaching me so well about how to write professional emails in English. I hope I can join again with your another class.

By Javier C

Dec 7, 2020

Muy practico el profeso y todo siempre claro. Aún asi, preferiría que las calificaciones se brinde por una persona con experiencia en el curso.

By Gagani S

Nov 15, 2020

This course is very important and special to me. I could improve my knowledge from here. Thanks for al who offer this service and organization.

By FATHIMA S P

Sep 15, 2020

I am very delighted to complete this course. Thankyou Georgeia tech Institute and Mr. Jerry landers who provide wonderful And good explanation.

By Basel K

Aug 16, 2020

Thank DR. Gerry Landers, I appreciate your hard work to help us. Your course was very helpful, and it was very important.

Regards,

Basel Khalifa

By Mohammad I

Jun 23, 2020

It's an effective Course on professional Email writing. It helps me to write professional email according to Age, and Cultural fact & figures.

By Narendra S R

Jun 15, 2020

From now onwards, I can easily write professional emails to any clients or organisations,

Thank you so much for having me here. I appreciate it.

By Ana C R

Mar 16, 2020

Great course. It is really important to know how to write professional emails in such a competitive world. I will recommend this to my friends.

By Fizza J

Aug 3, 2018

Dear Sir,

I am grateful for your efforts to make this course understandable for me. I really liked your teaching style.

Warm Regards,

Fizza

By Krizia M K

Nov 12, 2020

The instructor was great and I have learned a lot of useful tips and information on how to write great professional emails. Thank you so much!

By Anu S

Oct 8, 2020

I reviewed 30 emails, which gives me great experience to be reviewed. From this professional email test. I found greet opportunity to fill it.

By Muhammad R U

Sep 25, 2020

Easy to understand, easy to learn and effective practice session. Mr. Gerry Laners, he is a great tutor. I really appreciate what he is doing.

By Ionela C P

Aug 18, 2020

The course is not overcrowded with information. Explains well the most important parts in short videos.

Thank you very much for all the help.

By Mark D R

Jul 21, 2020

Good Lecture. Thank You so much for being able to help me to correct on how to write a professional email. Hope this will learn in the future.

By Aditee K

Jul 11, 2020

A wonderful experience learning to write professional emails. The small tips and tricks to get through writing a professional email is amazing

By Csaba R

It's a very good course, I recommend everyone who wants to improve writing and learning, how to write emails in professional style. Good luck!

By Mohnish V

Apr 19, 2020

An awesome experience to be a part of this course as i learnt professional emails, pros and cons which i didn't knew hitherto. Thank you team!

By Galyna S

Mar 11, 2021

Hello everyone!

It is a very useful and interesting course!

It’s worth spending your time and money on it.

I definitely recommend this course!

By Sahil K

Sep 7, 2020

I didn't knew that learning about English writing would be so interesting. This course is very interesting and useful to learn email writing.

By Dennis G J L

Jun 9, 2020

The course is very good. I learned many things. I am sure that will server me in my proffesional life. Thanks for to accept me in the course

By ADITYA A Y

Jun 2, 2020

Though the course seems to be very easy but the finer details for writing a professional emails has been marvellously taught by Mr. Landers.

By ALAIN C P

Mar 29, 2020

The course open our eyes to importance of knewledge about others cultures, and how you will can to make contact with best form.

Alain Pereira