Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

176 - 200 of 2,088 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Araceli A M

De verdad aprecio mucho el haber tomado este curso, me emociona mucho poder haber obtenido un certificado. Este curso no solo es ameno, sino que también esta hecho de manera tal que lo puedas entender a la perfección. Mil gracias.

By Azd Z

Feb 09, 2019

It is a valuable and fruitful course. I went through this course since the practice makes perfection.

Gerry, the lecturer, explains ideas clearly and softly. The syllabus sharpened my writing skills.

I would recommend this course.

By vidhi s

Very helpful and clears out the main points. All the resources are in one place which makes it easier to understand, The videos were interactive and fun. Each video ended with a summary which I found to be helpful. Great course,

By Jayadevan P C

Jun 30, 2020

It is a wonderful course for professionals and students. I will definitely revise your technical writing skills of a professional Emails. I really enjoyed this course and I recommend it to all who want to sharpen their writing.

By Hanumanth R

In the society so many people with different behaviour and character for that communication skills and communicate different people is very useful and this course of Write Professional Emails in English is very useful for us.

By ARUN K

May 15, 2020

Before enrolling in this course i did not know the way to write as a professional. This course help me a lot how to write a mail ,what are the parts of a email . Now i am felling more comfortable to write a professional email.

By LAVERNE B

Jun 24, 2020

This was a great course, it was challenging enough but the instructor did a great job at reviewing and explaining. I'm really proud of my emails because as I type all the lessons from each module ring in my mind. Way to Go!!!

By Mohit N K

May 02, 2020

First of all, I would like to present my hearty thanks to Mr. Landers for making the course seem so effortlessly possible.

The course is really exciting and has a lot of unknown information to be learnt.

Fantastic experience!

By Lizz I

Apr 23, 2020

The videos and quizzes very well done.

Excellent teacher speaker.

Very well guided peer grading instructions.

Los videos y cuestionarios muy bien hechos.

Excelente orador.

Instrucciones de clasificación de pares muy bien guiadas.

By Fouad R A

Jul 22, 2018

Really it was amazing course with Professor. Landers.

I advice you to have this course it's very useful especially if you want to understand how to write formal emails. Thanks for Coursera platform for providing this course.

By Piyush P

Jun 30, 2020

The course contains brief, clear, and easy to understand information about how to write an email to the person. The peer-review assignment checks your grasp on the knowledge and provides good feedback on the fundamentals.

By Ejaz A

First of all thanks to Georgia Institute management for offering such a prestigious course. After attending this course, I am able to write emails in a professional way and at the same time able to review emails of others.

By Estrada G M A

Apr 07, 2020

In my opinion, that is a wonderful course of English. Because it is very complete of knowledge and new experiences. I am pretty sure that improve your skills about write Professional Emails, Punctuation and Capitalization.

By Anna S

Jan 02, 2019

Hello,

Fantastic course! Definitely five out of five. I loved how Mr. Landers presented the learning material. The information in the course is useful and straight to the point.

Thank you Mr. Landers.

Regards,

Anna Said

By Valliammal S

May 07, 2020

I would like to recommend this course to you if you are the one who wants to improve your written communication. Also, If you would like to understand the different perspectives of cross cultures, enroll this course :).

By Syed S

Mar 20, 2020

Dear Instructor,

This is to inform you that i could not get the certificate , with the below mentioned error.

Could not find signature for instructor Suzi Lee. Please notify the Instructor to upload one

please see to it,

By ANIL P

The course on Write Professional Emails in English proved highly useful to me. I learned many basic as well as advanced aspects through this course. I am thankful to the instructor for such an extremely useful course.

By Shivani t

Mar 19, 2020

It is an amazing course which has help me in improving and developing my overall writing skills in formal and informal emails. Thank you for reaching to us from this platform. But i didn't get the certifcate signed.

By Myada E

Nov 20, 2017

I would like to tell Mr. Gerry Landers that is he one of the best teachers ever. I already improved my skill with his simplified method. Thank you Mr.Jerry and in the next time i will call you Jerry without Mr :D.

By Ashok K S

Apr 26, 2020

I am very happy to complete this course because I learn a lot of new and correct uses of the English verb, words, style, communication-context easily. The faculty and course structure are also easy to understand.

By Mohamed R M H

May 09, 2020

This course was very useful for me to write professional emails...

I would like to thank Gerry Landres, Coursera, Georgia Institue of Technology, and all the peers who support me to give this greater opportunity.

By HILARY H

Jul 06, 2020

Fantastic and great course indeed. Thanks to Mr Jerry Landers for this great course. Please keep up a good work. Looking forward to proceed another course in coming weeks. Great

Hilary Hiew

July 7th 2020

Malaysia.

By Vadim C

Oct 27, 2019

The course is impeccable both in terms of the contents and the presentation. If I am asked a question by one of my contacts as to which English Email Course to take up, I will definitely refer them to this one.

By Lana J

Nov 03, 2019

Thank you to Mr. Gerry Landers for this interesting course. I have learned a lot. I recommend everyone to take this course. And also a big thank you to Cursera for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.

By Emmanuel A D C D

Aug 10, 2016

This course really helped me improve writing professional emails in english, I am very glad I took this course, now I am looking forward to see what other courses this Institute may offer. Thank you professor.