Back to Write Professional Emails in English

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

MT
Jul 26, 2020

851 - 875 of 4,299 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Mohammed H A S

Oct 25, 2019

It is a valuable course. I got benifited from it in my email communication. My emails to others are now proffesional.

By TATIANA V M H

Apr 22, 2021

Aprendí muchas formas de escribir mensajes profesionalmente haciendo uso adecuado del idioma inglés ¡Muchas gracias!

By preetham r

Dec 30, 2020

I am so happy to learn new things. Thank you so much Mr.Landers to make us to lean this professional email writing.

By Rukiye T

Nov 15, 2020

It was so great and helpfull so I am so lucky to take this course. Thanks to everyone who contribute to this course.

By Freedom F V

Sep 8, 2020

This course is very helpful in my work! I have been more mindful on the way I make and respond to emails. Thank you!

By Sudipta K B

Aug 26, 2020

Thank you Coursera for introducing course like this. We are thankful to COURSERA to help us to meet our expectation.

By Ashish D C

Jul 20, 2020

Very good course. Good content and assignments. Peer grading system is great as we get insights of other peers also.

By SALAZAR, M S G

Jul 17, 2020

I will still give 5 stars in this course. This course helps me a lot It's just some of the works were reviewed late.

By Valeria C R

Jun 29, 2020

This course help me to improve my writing skills in English. I learned how write more effective professional emails.

By Gerardo B

Jun 23, 2020

buen curso para aprender el uso del formato para enviar un correo profesional con comunicación organizada y efectiva

By Ayşe M

Thank you for making me gain a new skill. I can write better emails now. It will always be important for the career.

By Ehsanur R L

Thank you Mr. Gerry Landers. This was definitely a great experience. I hope this experiences will help me in future.

By AXEL S P B

Apr 13, 2020

The course has an amazing instructor that teaches you with easy real life examples. I will enrol to the next course.

By Aarav k s

Aug 2, 2021

It helped me lot to enhance my email writing email skills.Now i feel very confident when i write mail to someone.

By Marco I R G

Oct 27, 2020

Muy interesante, ayuda mucho en términos de escritura, para ser más corto y claro a la hora de redactar un mensaje.

By Arnulfo S B J

Jul 2, 2020

The course offers thorough and comprehensive modules. I learned so much and it was a fun and worthwhile experience.

By Pollab K

Jun 12, 2020

It has been an outstanding journey and special thanks to the course instructor Mr.Landers for making it a cakewalk.

By Tabu K

May 13, 2020

Actually I learn many new things about professional mail, really good way of teaching and really interesting course

By Firas F

Apr 21, 2020

It's an amazing course I learned a lot from it

So many thanks to the teacher and to Georgia Institute of Technology.

By Eduardo S

Mar 3, 2020

I think it is a really great course, I am learning many things that I would use for my job. Congrats and greetings.

By Astrid P D

Aug 4, 2017

Dear Mister Professor,

Thanks a lot for all these tips, it was apleasure to attend your course.

Please do new MOOC !

By Ayu B N

Jul 21, 2021

It's totally clear. The module is super communicative. Now I have a basic to write email in more professional way.

By Nadine W

Feb 3, 2021

amazing teacher! spots the light on the important and smallest details to be learned ! so glad I took the course!

By M V P L

Sep 16, 2020

Muy bueno curso, aprendí mucho las técnicas y tips para poder escribir e-mails de manera más formal. Lo recomiendo

By Sonali s

Sep 9, 2020

This was my first course to any online platform. Thank you coursera for boosting my confidence.🤗

Kudos to coursera