Back to Write Professional Emails in English

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

MT

Jul 27, 2020

726 - 750 of 2,922 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Saw A C M

Apr 19, 2020

It's really great course. I've learnt how to write and things to consider before sending an email.

By Deema H

Mar 12, 2020

This course was very useful. I learned a lot of information throughout it.

Thanks so much Coursera.

By Babul R

Oct 07, 2018

Its a good platform to learn English.To improve ourself and become professional in writing emails.

By Roni A P

Nov 21, 2017

The best advice I received through this course is I learned about how to write professional email.

By Nangem

Aug 31, 2016

Very useful for me to write the formal Email in the work. There are a lot of new knowledge for me.

By Eunice J R

Apr 03, 2016

The course has specific, brief and well-explained examples. It is very easy to understand as well.

By Sunil K S

Sep 12, 2020

I am glad that, I chose this course now it's more easy for me to good and effective mails.

Thanks

By Neeta P

Jul 27, 2020

Thank you so much to Coursera for giving such an opportunity for learning. Very nice explanation.

By Shweta S S

Great sir....Your teaching is great. I got clear idea about writing e-mails. Thank You very much.

By Naman A

Aug 26, 2020

It was very nice experience. I added a new skill in my english communication. Thank you coursera

By Md. F U

Aug 18, 2020

This course is more than enough to learn how to write an effective professional email in English

By Titon S S

Aug 17, 2020

It's really very informative and educative. The course contents were very attractive. Thank you.

By Derly M O P

Jun 05, 2020

The professor gave excellent tips to write professionals emails, and have a really good attitude

By Maryam E

Everything in this course was perfect and I did learn new tips.

I appreciate you all

By Mohammad S

May 22, 2020

He is a perfect teacher and has a lot of experience.

I am really glad to pass this course.

Thanks!

By Furqan A

Jan 14, 2020

First time in my life i learned that how we can write an email. Thanks coursera and instructors.

By Jasmitha C

Aug 20, 2019

His teaching is awesome , easy to understand. Thank you for such a nice teacher for this course.

By Anuththara G

Aug 20, 2020

Thank you for this amazing course unit.It is very good and I am highly recommended this course.

By NICKEL J S L

Jul 30, 2020

I am greatly helped for my job application in writing professional emails. Thank you very much!

By Md M U M

Jul 19, 2020

Excellent course. I have learned lots of techniques which will helpful in my professional life.

By Nivedita A k

Jul 13, 2020

This course has taught me how to write emails and what are the different cultures include in it

By Anand P P

Feb 27, 2020

The course is very informative and a must have for all who write emails as a part of their job.

By Lana B E

Nov 19, 2017

I loved this course I'm so happy that I became able to write professional email in English now.

By Prasham

Jun 09, 2020

This course is super fun. The instructor has made the learning process simple and interesting.