Back to Write Professional Emails in English

HA

Apr 23, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

751 - 775 of 2,996 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Mohammad S

May 22, 2020

He is a perfect teacher and has a lot of experience.

I am really glad to pass this course.

Thanks!

By Furqan A

Jan 14, 2020

First time in my life i learned that how we can write an email. Thanks coursera and instructors.

By Jasmitha C

Aug 20, 2019

His teaching is awesome , easy to understand. Thank you for such a nice teacher for this course.

By Anuththara G

Aug 20, 2020

Thank you for this amazing course unit.It is very good and I am highly recommended this course.

By NICKEL J S L

Jul 30, 2020

I am greatly helped for my job application in writing professional emails. Thank you very much!

By Md M U M

Jul 19, 2020

Excellent course. I have learned lots of techniques which will helpful in my professional life.

By Nivedita A k

Jul 13, 2020

This course has taught me how to write emails and what are the different cultures include in it

By Anand P P

Feb 27, 2020

The course is very informative and a must have for all who write emails as a part of their job.

By Lana B E

Nov 19, 2017

I loved this course I'm so happy that I became able to write professional email in English now.

By Prasham

Jun 09, 2020

This course is super fun. The instructor has made the learning process simple and interesting.

By Md. F R

May 16, 2020

This course is amazing. I have learned a great deal about how to write emails professionally.

By Nourhan M A

Jan 24, 2020

It's a simple and easy course to use words and explanation of lessons and I thank you for that

By Yogesh A

Aug 30, 2019

I would like to thank you for helping me and making me confident enough to take the next step.

By Cristina E M F B

Mar 18, 2019

Great course! Short videos, great classes. Prof. Landers teaches in a light and efficient way.

By Diaa A N

Jan 06, 2019

شكرا جزيلا. كونها ثقافة خاصة ، لقد تعلمت حسنًا. اعتذر أكثر من الأسلوب ، شكرا للمعلومات القيمة.

By Oscar F B C

Sep 25, 2018

This is a very good course, I liked it so much, method of teaching and material are excellent.

By Riyad C

Aug 07, 2020

Thank you so much for your help.I want to thank especially Mr.Gerry for his time and efforts.

By Jose l

Jul 22, 2020

This course helped me to understand the structure of an email, I learned a lot.

Best regards,

By Chow Y S

Jun 14, 2020

A very simple beginner email that should take this course only if you are very bad in English

By Suhail D B

May 07, 2020

Great course to learn to write Professional mails for freshers and even for experienced ones.

By Muhammad I

Aug 19, 2019

Well planned out course. Really helped me in writing emails in a polite and professional way.

By Rwan M

Feb 02, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and the professor is very good. This course is very professional

By Kristine B

Sep 27, 2020

This course is easy, and beginner friendly. I really enjoyed this course. Thank you so much!

By Michelle D E

Sep 16, 2020

This course is so detailed and informative. I have learned so much from the do's and don'ts.