Back to Write Professional Emails in English

HA

Apr 22, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

JJ

Aug 30, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

751 - 775 of 4,655 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Xiaofei S

Nov 5, 2017

This course is very structured very clearly and the most important information are formulated very briefly and essentially. Many thanks!

By Keiko H

Apr 4, 2021

It was good to learn, easy understanding, reasonable duration, well explanation. I was happy to having this course. Thank you so mcuch.

By Jeanette C

Nov 2, 2020

Thank you, Mr. Landers. You're such a great teacher. Thank you, Coursera for this amazing course. Thanks to our country's DOST program.

By Gonz�lez C I

Sep 22, 2020

Excelente curso. A parte de ampliar mis conocimientos gramaticales en el ingles, amplié mis conocimientos en el español y la redacción.

By SENAAT9964

Jul 17, 2020

Mr. Gerry Landers has good abilities to be a nice instructor. Thanks to Georgia Tech. for providing such courses with good instructors.

By disney l s r a

Jul 2, 2020

I am very glad to have such a course which improved me a lot.I hope learn some more courses from this which help me make my career good

By daniel m a

Jun 4, 2020

muy buen curso, me ayudo a entender mejor los correos que recibo y envio, como manejar una estructura para hacer correso profesionales,

By Suvarna P D

You are Great sir...Your video lectures give us good guidance for go ahead and motivate to complete the course.. Thank you once again..

By Mahamud H

Feb 25, 2016

I would like recommending this course for everyone who wants to improve on their written communication, especially email communication.

By Carla D A S

Jan 28, 2021

This course helps me to improve my English level and taught me to write an email correctly. Excellent course! I recommend this course.

By Michael E Q C

Oct 26, 2020

I am so happy with this course I want to thank to Coursera and the Georgia team for giving me that opportunity to learn something new.

By Liliana L L

Aug 26, 2020

Un buen curso, con material básico y complementario muy apropiados. El profesor además de ser bueno en sus explicaciones, es amigable.

By Qingfeng

Jan 22, 2022

The course content is very practical.

I quickly learned how to write professional emails in English.

Many thanks to Professor Landers.

By Arijeet H

Jun 6, 2021

It was very good course. I learned something that I did not know. A special thanks to Coursera to give a such course for free to us .

By Shivalik

Jun 1, 2021

This Course was really good and fun to watch. learned email writing which will definitely going to help me in my professional career.

By Akharraz k

Jan 11, 2021

I really appreciate the great work and effort the Professor has put in to acheive this course.

Thanks a lot for his time and effort.

By IVONNEN C P

Aug 17, 2020

Muy buen curso, aprendí muchos tips para escribir correctamente un email profesional, sobretodo la manera formal de hacerlo. Gracias.

By Chaw W H

Jun 23, 2020

I enjoyed much learning this course. Really it was very helpful to me and I hope, I can use my achievement in my real life. Thank you

By Vishal G

May 6, 2020

I have improvement my mail communication after complete this course. i am very happy about this course.

It is not helpful for everyone

By ANAND K

Aug 16, 2019

A Good Instructor Is Like a Candle that Consumes Itself While Lighting the Way for Others and Gerry landers Sir, you are one of them.

By Hamza Y

Sep 8, 2017

This is useful and could provide you with technical skills and promote your level to be professional in communication through Emails.

By Natasha

Mar 20, 2016

Excellent course to learn basic aspects on how to write professional emails.

Very useful for those who need to do so everyday at work.

By Michelle G

Dec 9, 2021

It was a really good course. The course was clear to understand, and the assignments were good resources to practice what I learned.

By Lanka R S

Sep 16, 2021

Learnt a lot. thank you georgia tech and the faculty. THANK YOU COURSERA TOO! Now i can confidently write formal and informal emails

By SAYAN D

Jul 24, 2021

good and informative,it's give a clear knowledge about, what should do and what not to do when we are writing a professional emails.