Back to Professional Skills for International Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Professional Skills for International Business by University of London

This course provides insight into the key professional skills needed by managers at all levels of an organisation. You’ll learn key skills such as how to make a positive first impression; how to become a role model at work; effective time and resource management; and networking. This course forms part of a specialisation from the University of London designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in international business, or in further study. If completed successfully, your certificate from this specialisation can also be used as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA programme, particularly for early career applicants. If you would like more information about the Global MBA, please visit https://mba.london.ac.uk/. This course is endorsed by CMI...

DG

Aug 19, 2019

Very helpful for developing interpersonal and self-management skills in the context of international business. The interviews are very helpful in gaining insights from experienced personalities.

JJ

Aug 07, 2018

The course presentation was very easy to follow and relate with the presenters. I have also learnt a lot that I have immediately started applying to my work environment

1 - 25 of 104 Reviews for Professional Skills for International Business

By David N R

Jan 28, 2019

This course has given me the basic tools needed for my management role.

By Waleed M S A A A G

Feb 03, 2019

good

By Erika K

Jan 03, 2019

This course has a lot of great practical advice that will help you improve your professionalism!

By Khayala J

Feb 12, 2019

I really love it.

By Aline

Mar 25, 2019

Very easy to follow, relevant homework

By Kagimu M

Awesome Course

By Daniel B

Jan 25, 2019

Great course - amazing content - brilliant way to learn.

By Vikram B

Jan 25, 2019

Very informative interview sessions with key stakeholders. I believe listening to real people sharing their experience is a more effective way of learning. The impact is much deeper and very effective.

By Maryam Z

Apr 13, 2019

an amazing experience of learning . Good Job Coursera . I want to learn more free courses.

By Kevin V

Jul 16, 2017

Thank you very much, I'm learning a lot things. I'm very happy with this course, really thanks.

By Magdiel M O A

Jun 12, 2017

excellent

By Mahamat N M

Apr 10, 2018

Please be informed that i did not yet receive my Certificate. Could you please help me to get it? Thanks

By Shadi

Sep 04, 2017

I am so grateful for every one in coursera platform , you give this chance it helps me a lot , good luck guys you gonna enjoy the course

By santisteban h

Nov 11, 2017

excellet course !

By Claudius M

Oct 15, 2017

Great course. Valuable interviews and great academic essays.

By Rubanova M

Jun 26, 2018

Very useful!

By Oscar A A A

May 18, 2017

very useful for business relations

By Josh L

Feb 11, 2018

A great introduction to business.

By Daniel H P

Jul 30, 2017

This course helped to improve my englisch. Furthermore the topic was very interesting.

By Alvaro C

Oct 05, 2017

Excellent content

By Jaydon

May 26, 2017

great courser

By Daniel a c m

Jul 25, 2017

so good, I have learned a lot

By Andrew S

Jul 03, 2017

It was eye opening and presented very well. I think the best part of the course is that Mr James is interviewing other people that have experience in the field.

By Syed

Apr 27, 2018

Excellent teacher!

By Dominica P

Jan 03, 2018

I really gained value from this course!