Back to Professional Skills for International Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Professional Skills for International Business by University of London

This course provides insight into the key professional skills needed by managers at all levels of an organisation. You’ll learn key skills such as how to make a positive first impression; how to become a role model at work; effective time and resource management; and networking. This course forms part of a specialisation from the University of London designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in international business, or in further study. If completed successfully, your certificate from this specialisation can also be used as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA programme, particularly for early career applicants. If you would like more information about the Global MBA, please visit https://mba.london.ac.uk/. This course is endorsed by CMI...

DG

Aug 18, 2019

Very helpful for developing interpersonal and self-management skills in the context of international business. The interviews are very helpful in gaining insights from experienced personalities.

PM

Aug 4, 2020

Thank you for the course! A lot of examples seem to be normal in our lives, but we often forget them or do not consider them! Very clear explanation and good interviewees! Lots of appreciation!

76 - 100 of 217 Reviews for Professional Skills for International Business

By Kevin V

Jul 16, 2017

Thank you very much, I'm learning a lot things. I'm very happy with this course, really thanks.

By Florencia F

Sep 15, 2020

Excellent course! The professor was brilliant and the reading material has been of world class

By Dulat I

Jan 5, 2021

Thank you for this course. I'll use some of the skills during my career. And lots of thanks.

By MARZIA B

Jul 11, 2020

Very useful course that introduce you to business communication and nonverbal communication.

By shubham k

Apr 19, 2020

NICE COURSE AND BENEFICIAL FOR INCREASING THE KNOWLEDGE OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS STUDIES.

By Brenda d l C C

Nov 14, 2017

I really enjoyed it and found it so useful, is fully applicable to my daily work experience.

By Maryam Z

Apr 13, 2019

an amazing experience of learning . Good Job Coursera . I want to learn more free courses.

By Madhawa K

Jan 26, 2021

Very good course with much valuable insight in to requirements of today's business world.

By Dr S K

Oct 25, 2020

Very thoughtfully prepared course with truly inspiring interviews. Very nice. Thank you.

By Nkosikhona K

May 14, 2020

Very helpful course it help me to understand lots of things in business I’m so excited

By Sainath A

Apr 17, 2020

Top class learnings.The way the course is designed is superb.Learnings were excellent.

By Daniel H P

Jul 30, 2017

This course helped to improve my englisch. Furthermore the topic was very interesting.

By Deepak S

Apr 1, 2020

i'm so happy to get this certificate Professional Skills for International Business

By Diosa A D

Jul 6, 2020

Very educational and helpful to a newbie sales person. This course is must to take

By Halit B

Dec 27, 2020

First of many.Excellent course. I learned lots of things about corporal world.

By Jorge E R P

Jul 14, 2020

Amazing course. Is so much better than i expected. Eager to continue learning.

By Bimal D P

It's a very good course and very much important for carrier development.....

By Prachi T

Jul 20, 2020

Well thought out assignments, really good to help us in the outside world!

By ARVIND M

May 15, 2017

Well designed course for everyone who wants to work in a team environment!

By Ajesh K A

Jan 17, 2022

the content is good and structured. I felt very useful and learned a lot.

By Flávio V d A

Nov 24, 2018

Very reach content, good structure, interesting interview and insights.

By GABRIEL A T

Oct 18, 2020

It is a real good course, I loved it and I learned too much! Thank you

By Ella L

Feb 3, 2021

A very professional course, interesting interviews, useful insights!

By Ruchira C

Aug 7, 2018

Very helpfull ..essential course for foundation of an individual ..

By Omar S Y

Jul 22, 2019

I enjoyed it and it works to build good business relationships.