Back to Professional Skills for International Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Professional Skills for International Business by University of London

This course provides insight into the key professional skills needed by managers at all levels of an organisation. You’ll learn key skills such as how to make a positive first impression; how to become a role model at work; effective time and resource management; and networking. This course forms part of a specialisation from the University of London designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in international business, or in further study. If completed successfully, your certificate from this specialisation can also be used as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA programme, particularly for early career applicants. If you would like more information about the Global MBA, please visit https://mba.london.ac.uk/. This course is endorsed by CMI...

DG

Aug 19, 2019

Very helpful for developing interpersonal and self-management skills in the context of international business. The interviews are very helpful in gaining insights from experienced personalities.

NJ

Apr 10, 2020

This course is a very helpful course in increasing your skillset\n\nIt teaches the professional skills in an easy manner and builds your knowledge in the line of business.

26 - 50 of 126 Reviews for Professional Skills for International Business

By Shadi

Sep 04, 2017

I am so grateful for every one in coursera platform , you give this chance it helps me a lot , good luck guys you gonna enjoy the course

By Kristína O B

Aug 21, 2017

This course helped me to act more like a leader and I immediately saw results, as my manager entrusted me with more responsibility.

By Jasmine S

the only drawback is that the grades of peer group assignment are not available immediately.they take too long to give grades.

By Luis A d M R N

Jun 12, 2017

Great course, I recommend for all my colleagues!! congratulations coursera and University of London for the opportunity!!

By Tamaralynn M

Oct 15, 2018

Great class for refreshing your skills in personal brand, time management, effective delegation, and marketing oneself.

By MAICON C D S C

Sep 18, 2019

This course helped me better understand things I already knew, and it mainly helped me to be a great manager.

By Hendrik M P

Sep 17, 2017

Great structure to complete skill set. Content is applicable. Interactive course that adds value immediately.

By Afrien

May 09, 2020

Course was very informative . I learnt a lot of key skills for International Business and Life in general .

By Syr A

Sep 27, 2018

I wish I encountered this course when I started my career!! It's one of the best courses I've ever taken.

By Mutale M

Jun 12, 2018

It was a great experience and learning moment of my life, great content and mind opening lessons learnt.

By Mahamat N M

Apr 10, 2018

Please be informed that i did not yet receive my Certificate. Could you please help me to get it? Thanks

By Ander C

Nov 17, 2017

Thank you UoL for this great course! Hope to follow up with the following courses of the specialization

By Erika K

Jan 03, 2019

This course has a lot of great practical advice that will help you improve your professionalism!

By Kevin V

Jul 16, 2017

Thank you very much, I'm learning a lot things. I'm very happy with this course, really thanks.

By shubham k

Apr 19, 2020

NICE COURSE AND BENEFICIAL FOR INCREASING THE KNOWLEDGE OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS STUDIES.

By Brenda d l C C

Nov 14, 2017

I really enjoyed it and found it so useful, is fully applicable to my daily work experience.

By Maryam Z

Apr 13, 2019

an amazing experience of learning . Good Job Coursera . I want to learn more free courses.

By Nkosikhona K

May 14, 2020

Very helpful course it help me to understand lots of things in business I’m so excited

By Sainath A

Apr 17, 2020

Top class learnings.The way the course is designed is superb.Learnings were excellent.

By Daniel H P

Jul 30, 2017

This course helped to improve my englisch. Furthermore the topic was very interesting.

By DEEPAK S

Apr 01, 2020

i'm so happy to get this certificate Professional Skills for International Business

By Bimal D P

It's a very good course and very much important for carrier development.....

By ARVIND M

May 15, 2017

Well designed course for everyone who wants to work in a team environment!

By Flávio V d A

Nov 24, 2018

Very reach content, good structure, interesting interview and insights.

By Ruchira C

Aug 07, 2018

Very helpfull ..essential course for foundation of an individual ..