Back to Professional Skills for International Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Professional Skills for International Business by University of London

This course provides insight into the key professional skills needed by managers at all levels of an organisation. You’ll learn key skills such as how to make a positive first impression; how to become a role model at work; effective time and resource management; and networking. This course forms part of a specialisation from the University of London designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in international business, or in further study. If completed successfully, your certificate from this specialisation can also be used as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA programme, particularly for early career applicants. If you would like more information about the Global MBA, please visit https://mba.london.ac.uk/. This course is endorsed by CMI...

DG
Aug 18, 2019

Very helpful for developing interpersonal and self-management skills in the context of international business. The interviews are very helpful in gaining insights from experienced personalities.

PM
Aug 4, 2020

Thank you for the course! A lot of examples seem to be normal in our lives, but we often forget them or do not consider them! Very clear explanation and good interviewees! Lots of appreciation!

151 - 175 of 195 Reviews for Professional Skills for International Business

Feb 5, 2018

great

By LYDIA L

Jun 7, 2020

Good

By DR. M E

good

By Waleed M S A A A G

Feb 3, 2019

good

By Elsaeed K E

Jan 22, 2021

...

By Rupert B

May 6, 2018

E

By Grayson S

Oct 30, 2020

Great course - I appreciated the content and accessibility. The requirement for peer reviewing assignments was hit or miss, as I found a large number of students' assignments were cut and paste from various online articles. That said, if you're taking this course to ACTUALLY learn the content, it's excellent.

By Bernard D V

Oct 9, 2017

Good course about professional skills. A lot of great interviews and an excellent written content. Sadly, theories are not really explained and sometimes it's hard to identify the meaning and goals of the interviews.

By Janice C J

Apr 29, 2020

It was great listening to the interviews of successful people sharing their experiences in professional skills. This will greatly help me in upgrading my behavior towards my colleagues/superiors/ and stakeholders.

By karin J v R

Sep 11, 2019

I found the course informative.

I could reflect on my own networking and communication practices and make adjustments to improve. I have become more intentional about networking.

Thank you for the opportunity.

By Tajira M I

Dec 28, 2020

I really liked this course and highly recommend everyone to take the module, who are interested in international business, professional skills, managerial roles and etc. Good luck everyone!

By CIAMMETTI L

Feb 4, 2021

Very good training course, I like very much. This course is based on serious and structured approach. 4 weeks is the adequate time to learn the matter

By Fazlur R K

Aug 5, 2018

I learn many skills in this course, it will support me to boost up my career. Thanks to to the teachers and thanks to University of London.

By Abu Z

Dec 6, 2019

This course is great and I am great that I finished this course.

Thanks Coursera for such a great online study plate-form.

By Amogh H

Aug 26, 2019

It was a wonderful learning experience. I'm sure these lessons will stay with me throughout my life.