Back to Programming Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Programming Fundamentals by Duke University

Programming is an increasingly important skill, whether you aspire to a career in software development, or in other fields. This course is the first in the specialization Introduction to Programming in C, but its lessons extend to any language you might want to learn. This is because programming is fundamentally about figuring out how to solve a class of problems and writing the algorithm, a clear set of steps to solve any problem in its class. This course will introduce you to a powerful problem-solving process—the Seven Steps—which you can use to solve any programming problem. In this course, you will learn how to develop an algorithm, then progress to reading code and understanding how programming concepts relate to algorithms....

EE

Aug 14, 2020

The instruction provided in this course are very clear and anyone who can learn coding by this course. But the course has more readable content for you to take notes and reading it may take more time.

SP

Apr 24, 2020

Whether you are new to programming or an experienced guy, you should absolutely opt for this course because it helps to build a strong base with the basic but most important concepts in programming.

301 - 325 of 1,201 Reviews for Programming Fundamentals

By 叶林楷

Apr 12, 2019

The faulty is very professional and patient to solve my doubts. I am very honored to be educated by them.

By Taylor M

Mar 19, 2020

This class was VERY through and helped me learn to think the way a programmer needs to think. THANK YOU!

By Sivakumar S

Aug 18, 2020

I studied many new things through this course and learnt to think in a different way about programming.

By Jayasyam K

Jul 13, 2020

Nothing much to say.The course was simply awesome.I thank Duke university and coursera for this course.

By Aniket R

Jun 23, 2020

Its a fantastic course. Anyone who wants to learn programming from the scartch can opt for this course.

By Akash P

the course was nicely designed and started from the basics. Due to this beginners can learn very easily

By Emil A

Dec 31, 2019

This great course, it helps you get basic understanding how machines works. Great, thank you very much.

By ZEYAD E

Aug 08, 2020

Really good course with a very good approach to people like me who are completely new to programming.

By SAMIULLAH A

Jun 30, 2020

I think coursera is the best online learning platform and i am very happy to join this.

thanks a lot .

By Abdelrahman E M

Jun 18, 2020

the course is very great and simple and you will get a good foundation to continue in the programming

By AMAN S

It was an awesome course to learn programming fundamentals. The course content is perfectly designed.

By Saakshi B

Jun 26, 2020

It was the best thing that I took this course. It helped me understand most of the basics. Thank you

By Anamika S

Apr 18, 2020

This course is very helpful for me and I understand every topic very properly.

Thank you coursera .!!

By Ankit S

Feb 09, 2020

I found above course very useful to me as it helps to understand the basic concepts of C programming

By Muhammad S I

Jul 05, 2020

I have learned so many new things. Even I knew coding still there were so much to learn. Thank you!

By Vijay G K

Good basic course to start with for learning C programming and programming fundamentals in general.

By Youssef m R

Aug 06, 2020

this is perfect course for people who want really to learn programming not to make any random code

By Ankit K

enhances the skills in writing the program and improves the fundamentals regarding the c language!

By Miral M

it helps a lot to understand basic things which we ignore . but it is very helpful in programming.

By ELAGANDULA N K

May 03, 2020

Very good programme... To learn a complete information on particular subject I like it so much....

By Surya G P

Apr 22, 2020

Helps us in building solid fundamentals of programming

Thanks a lot to these wonderful instructors.

By Soumava B

Sep 15, 2020

Amazing explanations! It cleared all my concepts regarding C and algorithmic thinking in general.

By Ketan c

Jun 24, 2020

It really help me alot in clearing the basics of C language .. i am really thankful to coursera..

By Gaurav T

May 03, 2020

would be better if instead of text readings we can have videos as picture says a thousand words!!

By Rajeshwari K

Aug 22, 2020

This course helped me a lot and got confidence to tackle the programming question. Thanks a lot!