Back to Project Management Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Project Management Project by University of California, Irvine

This capstone project is designed to allow you to take the knowledge you have gained through the Specialization and put that knowledge into practice. In the capstone, you will create several of the key planning deliverables that have been discussed in these courses and either work on a project you choose or use a suggested case study. You will begin the capstone project by writing part of the project charter. You will build on that information to define your project, and then ultimately create a schedule, budget and responses for the risks you identify. The goal is for you to use what you have learned in the previous courses and to perform your own research on how to best move forward with the capstone project. Your work will be peer reviewed by your classmates. In turn you will peer review the work of other classmates. Instructions on how to conduct peer reviews will be included in the course. Upon completing this series, you will be able to (1) write a narrative charter statement, (2) create a work breakdown structure, (3) sequence project activities,(4) build a project schedule, (5) create a project budget, (6) create a responsibility assignment matrix, (7) identify project risks and (8) define responses for those risks. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Write a narrative charter statement 2. Create a work breakdown structure 3. Sequence project activities 4. Build a project schedule 5. Create a project budget 6. Create a responsibility assignment matrix 7. Identify project risks and define responses for those risks...

PG
Oct 6, 2019

I have been enriched through this course. I feel like a better PM and I believe with the knowledge and skills I have acquired by taking this course, I will manage my projects more professionally.

AS
Jan 17, 2017

A fantastic course, whether or not previous knowledge was there the course really pushes the student to understand the concepts in their own manner.\n\nPerfect addition to my skillet, Thank you.

201 - 225 of 492 Reviews for Project Management Project

By Bizimana A

Dec 29, 2020

This courses was useful helped me to get project management skills

By Nubin B M

it was an awesome course and the learning experience was wonderful

By Brian V O

Feb 7, 2016

The course was a great stepping stone on my way to PMP. Thank you!

By Sebastian B

Feb 6, 2016

Helps to learn using the theoretical knowledge for practical work.

By Behroz A

Mar 3, 2021

The course is design based on the requirement of project managers

By TEBOHO A S

Nov 29, 2020

The Course is very good, very comprehensive and very informative.

By Pauline R

Nov 6, 2020

Great way to finish up the course and to apply what you learned.

By Addiel d A M

Jan 4, 2020

A great opportunity to take a project seriously, for some of us.

By Michael S

Mar 15, 2019

Excellent course. It's very helpful to have the PMBOK book too.

By Ekaterine L

Apr 1, 2020

Good opportunity to gain practical skills for project managemet

By AAKESH G

Jun 2, 2020

It help me to enhance my knowledge area of project management.

By Gonca C

Apr 5, 2020

I enjoyed this module so much! Thank you for the opportunity!

By Stuti G

Aug 10, 2020

Good course. Makes you think structurally about your project

By Tilak r

It was nice experience to learn and work on PMP assignment .

By christopher

Sep 17, 2019

I learned more than what I was expecting, Excellent Course!!

By Kunal K K

Oct 23, 2020

Great hands-on experience at applying the concepts learned.

By Sultan S

Sep 27, 2016

Great course to apply what we learned in a practical way.

By Gwendolyn G

Dec 9, 2019

Great course. This has helped me tremendously at my job.

By Joshua M P

Dec 4, 2018

Excellent course to initiating in project management!!!!

By Michael

Oct 19, 2016

I HAD AN EASY TIME WITH THE ACCESS AND COURSE MATERIALS

By Samar F A T

Jul 13, 2020

Thankyou... very creative and mindstriking assignments

By Michelle M

Nov 4, 2017

This is an excellent capstone process! Lots of works

By Federica M

Oct 20, 2017

Interesting preliminary course to PMbok certification

By Muhammad A

Aug 22, 2017

Excellent Experience. Keep up the good work Coursera.

By SUBHASH C M

This cource is very helpful for engineering student.