Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD

Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

LL

Jan 18, 2022

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

2851 - 2875 of 10,000 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Prof. M K

Mar 4, 2022

Course structure and delivery is really great. It helped me to understand the different concept of project management.

By Karlo P

Feb 15, 2022

Excellent introduction to project management as a job and the context of the position within the corporate structures.

By Detra S

Jan 20, 2022

I have learned and my experience has been rewarding, it is awesome to still be learning and the course was fun for me!

By Yelena S

Jan 20, 2022

Great Course!

Lots of useful information. Hopefully, this will help me with my job search in project management field.

By ASHISH K

Dec 27, 2021

course is to good for any one who study right now or working some where . overall i can say that the course is good .

By Pratiksha R

Dec 17, 2021

The course is taught in a very simple way. It is beginner friendly. Learned lots of new things. Excited to learn more.

By Anggito Z

Nov 11, 2021

This course provide a solid study material to offer around PM. Even more precise and concise than I learn from school.

By mandar w

Oct 31, 2021

The course is really designed great by google team. Thanks for making this course for us. It helped me lot in my goals

By Krzysztof M

Oct 24, 2021

Amazing quality, very good and experienced speakers and very helpful additional resources like readings and minigames.

By Trang T

Sep 10, 2021

Very useful and prorvide basic but update content for current management skills and requirement for project management

By YASH S

Aug 13, 2021

Thank You for making such a wonderful course and making the term project + management super simple and understandable.

By Cynthia C

Jun 23, 2021

Great course! dynamic, engaging and very informative. It provides a good foundation and the desire to learn even more.

By Nahla M

Jun 5, 2021

This is a very structured , well planned course that dived into the basics of PM. I am very glad I joined this course.

By Gerron D

Apr 15, 2021

I love the Introduction to Project Management. This course provided a lot of clarity In the role and responsibilities.

By angelo d c

Mar 29, 2021

Good start for familiarization and preparation of project management skills. Upskilling with Google team is the best !

By Jakub S

Mar 25, 2021

Nice introduction to project management and greatly described in theory of what I knew "naturally" by work experience.

By Erik R D R

Jan 22, 2023

It's a start, a very good one, then things add up to complete the six of six courses required for full certification.

By Uzoamaka e

Dec 27, 2022

well put together,I love the way each topic is intoroduced and the real life google project managers really inspiring

By Anirban B

Dec 14, 2022

Really nice course. It covers all basic fundamentals of Project Management. Thanks, Google for this wonderful course.

By Miguel A D R

Dec 12, 2022

The course clearly explains what Project Management is. It gives you hints about where your future job career can go.

By Kevin F

Nov 24, 2022

The course if well laid out. It give an overview of project management as well we starting to teach the basic skills.

By Brandon L C

Nov 14, 2022

very inspiring and developmental. the course has helped me understand so much about the advanced stages of management

By Tallal Y

Nov 5, 2022

Overall, the content of the course is very professional and is enough to prepare the beginner for an entry-level job.

By Kennedy O

Sep 30, 2022

Great course with amazing learning experiences. Exposure to global professionals is the beautiful icing on the cake.

By Elizabeth S

Sep 25, 2022

Great introduction to the Project Management. I enjoyed and learned alot. Looking forward to the rest of the courses.