Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SC
Jul 3, 2021

I'm learning a LOT, and you don't have to take it quite as slowly as they suggest. But, it's nice that there's a manageable pace set out for you. Instructor and guests were great--relatable and clear.

SH
Jun 11, 2021

Very well put together and interactive, I love the team incorporated pop up questions in the videos this really helped with the learning process. I'm also impressed at how accurate the transcript it.

426 - 450 of 2,113 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By girish p

Jul 28, 2021

I think this is by far the best course I've ever come across in my life and I think this will change my life as it has made me clear about my career goals.

By hannah k

Jul 23, 2021

I am really excited about this course, I have receive the basics I was expecting looking forward to study more.

Google and Coursera Team Thank You So Much.

By Mohammed A

May 26, 2021

This course is very helpful to me. I learned alot of concepts about the project managemen. My motivation is raised to complete the rest of the certificate.

By Olufunke O

Apr 5, 2021

I had an amazing experience with this course, and i look forward to completing the other courses in the pack. It is challenging but excitingly interactive.

By deni f

Jul 20, 2021

Great starter for the newbie project manager. Segments are appropriately sized, terms and concepts clearly defined, and presentation is lively and varied.

By Lisa D

Jun 19, 2021

I really liked this course. The video and reading helped to remember each lesson. It also helped me remember experiences that I can relate in each lesson.

By Rakesh D

May 27, 2021

I loved the way the content was presented. It was nice and easy and very involving. Looking forward to further courses on the topic of Project Management.

By Frank R

Apr 30, 2021

Great intro to project management, even for someone who has some experience at it already. Emilio the presenter was very good and the course was engaging.

By Ariana B

Apr 7, 2021

I like the mixed media it helped me stay intrigued. Great information and I like how they tied it to opportunities this cert will make you marketable for.

By MPF

Jul 6, 2021

V​ery clear in explaining the project management basics, host and guest speakers are professionals in the field, so it is not just a theory filled course

By Elayne M D O

Jul 4, 2021

The way it was discussed or explained by the mentor is clear, outright, and easy to digest. So, this made me more interested to really finish the course.

By bala v s k

Jun 22, 2021

The flow of the course is designed perfectly by the mentors.

The topics were articulated with real-world scenarios.

The course was self-paced and flexible.

By Fredrick S

Jun 21, 2021

T​his couse allowed me to reflect upon my day-to-day experiences and draw a connection to project management-based theories, frameworks, and definitions.

By Jerri B

May 28, 2021

Google has made the foundations of project management easier to learn and understand. I look forward to furthering my knowledge in the following courses.

By Jessica A

May 22, 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. There was a variety in presentations, quizzes, and case studies. I felt engaged throughout and I'm eager to learn more.

By ken k

May 20, 2021

This course is a great introduction to project management. It will be especially easy if you have previous management experience or corporate experience.

By Danuta M K

May 17, 2021

Great induction to my potentially new career. I would recommend the course to anyone who would like to start his professional journey as Project Manager.

By Muhammad U K

May 15, 2021

The best program! I was initially highly skeptical and critical of this entire program, but the way this program kept me motivated was indeed phenomenal.

By Darshan N

Mar 29, 2021

Great course with lots of real world examples presented in a fluid manner. Highly recommended to folks starting out in their project management journeys.

By Manpreet K D

Jun 6, 2021

Very informative, covers the major aspects to understand the project management world. Must recommended to both beginners and experienced professionals.

By Antony G

Apr 25, 2021

This course provided an invaluable insight into the world and structure of Project Management. It really hits the nail on the head and keeps you hooked.

By Letizia B

Apr 12, 2021

Emilio is great and makes it so easy to learn! Loved every minute of this course and cannot wait to get more knowledge from the rest of the certificate.

By Ashley H

Mar 25, 2021

This course is very engaging, easy to comprehend and informative. It makes me optimistic and enthusiastic to begin my new career path. Thank you Google!

By Ritesh S S

Jul 28, 2021

The first course was an amazing experience. It was of so much help to me. The instructor in videos was fluent and the information was easily digestible

By C, A

Jul 2, 2021

This was a very enjoyable and insightful course. It has really geared me up for the world of Project Management and I'm excited for the other courses!