Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

BC

Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

LD

Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

701 - 725 of 8,750 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Moshe V

Sep 28, 2021

What a great course ! Gives a very solid theoretical background to the process of becoming a project manager. The content is very interesting, the teacher is very clear. Reading materials are well organised.

I really enjoyed this one

By Ignacio A C

Sep 9, 2021

Es un excelente curso de inicio para conocer las bases del Project Management. El material es muy didáctico y completo. Lo recomiendo para comenzar a aprender las bases del Project Management y continuar con el camino que se propone.

By Sekinat O

Aug 12, 2021

This is one of the best online course I've taken. I love the fact there are practitioners who shared their experiences on how they rose to their current position and that kind of motivates me to want to push further. Thanks Google!!!

By Onetee W

Jun 29, 2021

I​ truly found this course to be extremly informational. I loved how the course was taught . It caterd to somone not from a Project Managment field and made me feel like I can do this. I appreciate the instructors. Thank you greatly.

By Atul R

Jun 17, 2022

Really Good course. Eerything is explained in layman language and easy to understand.

One suggestion please add more exmaples as makes understand the subject in a better way.

Rest all good :)

Regards,

Atul Redkar

Program Project Manager

By José M G

Feb 6, 2022

It seems to me an excellent and complete course. It guides you from the most basic to the most professional. Although you may already know some things, the course helps you to give each one a name and meaning. I think it's complete.

By Hitesh J

Jan 7, 2022

This course has help me strengthen my basics in Project Management. The content is very simple and to the point. I love the quizzes that are scheduled after learning every topic. This makes my learning journey even more interesting.

By Rahul V

Apr 10, 2021

Google has done an excellent job. The course was very engaging. The content is well organized and is explained in a simple language with enough details to cover all aspects of project management that is fit for a foundations course.

By Warit T

Aug 7, 2022

This course provides a structured learning to Project Management. I find it helpful to go through it as it help encapsulate and crystalize my past experience making it easier to memorize, execute and share to others in the future.

By ARETHA R

May 31, 2022

I believe that if i practice everything that i have learnt in this course, which i will, i will be well placed to make a significant difference in any establishment that i work. I am grateful and my aim is to continue on this path.

By Lakshmi P R

Apr 14, 2022

In this Couse, I get the knowledge of initiating projects, planning for time and cost, planning for project risk, communication, and change control, executing, managing, and controlling a project, and closing a project. Thank you.

By Beatrice S

Mar 11, 2022

The course gave a good overview of what project management actually is, what is involved and what qualities are important for this position. The course also offered many insights and examples that made the topic easy to understand.

By Romano K

Mar 8, 2022

This primer course on its own gave me so much insight into project management. I will be able to organize and mobilize projects more effectively within my company. I can't wait to continue the journey. I'm really grateful for this.

By Berk C

Feb 19, 2022

Whenever a question mark appears in my mind, the narrator says "Don't worry"

The empathy and the energy is really high and calm in the same time . There are always wrap-ups.

The schedule is well built. It always fits my life weekly.

By Thomas A

Feb 1, 2022

Fantastic course, really helps you grasp the "foundations" of project management as well as insights on what to research more about the role and the different hats you will most likely wear during your journey as a project manager.

By 312818106034 N M (

Jan 12, 2022

This course is very helpful for those who are interested in project management field and want to make project management as a career. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

By Leonardo d S M F

Oct 17, 2021

Curso excelente para quem esta iniciando na área ou que atua em funções semelhantes (como POs e PMs), apenas é um pouco mais focado no campo conceitual do que prático de alguns temas, mas justamente por ser um curso de fundamentos)

By Nhi T

Sep 29, 2021

Amazing course! Until now I cannot believe how much I have learned through this course. I am going to continue this program with the second course. Thank you Google and Coursera for such a wonderful course about Project Management.

By said a

May 23, 2021

This course is excellent. I was able to start with no prior experience and learn in a fun and encouraging way. The videos are interesting and informative. I would recommend this program to anyone looking to advance their skill set.

By Yogi H C

May 6, 2022

Wonderful course. Variations of lecturer materials with expert experiences give a better learning experience especially for online education. The resources are very helpful and compact. Can't wait to get started on the 2nd course!

By Mustapha B

Apr 21, 2022

It was just amazing as i am familiar with e-learning,this was so different and so exciting to push you work hard.

The structure of the course is elaborate professionally,so it makes the task easy for learners to catch the concepts.

By Mishari D

Nov 22, 2021

This course is a great starting point to learning about Project Management. The instructors are very clear with their anecdotes and definitions. It is a great resource from which you can learn a lot from in a short period of time.

By Александр П

Sep 21, 2021

I​t was a great journey! The course is well-strustured. The speakers are well-educated and highly-experienced. The balance between theory and practice. Bright and modern cases. I am totally satisffied! Thank's a lot for your work.

By Shashauna W

Sep 5, 2021

I think this course was very informative and reviews all the necessary topics for project management. I would highly recommend this for someone who haven't yet obtained a PMP or CAPM certificate and wants to learn the foundations.

By Alan S

May 9, 2021

The course was interactive and all ideas were clear and concise. A great programme for those who are trying to pick up skills for a PM job. There are bits and pieces on how to look out for a job as well. Overall a good experience.