Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LL

Jan 18, 2022

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

BC

Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

726 - 750 of 7,778 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By AX F

Nov 11, 2021

Bite sized course using video 1-10 min, readings 1-10min, resources and 10 question quizzes that you can complete with dedicating relatively small chunks of time each week to complete at your own pace. 1 of 6 Complete.

By Gousmi O

Aug 30, 2021

by continuing coursera courses on the fondation of project management i learned I learned a lot of skills like Organizational Culture ​,Career Development ​,Strategic Thinking ,Change Management ​,Project Management

By Bunty R

Jul 24, 2021

I am really happy to learn many old and new things via this foundation course. This course has enabled many options for career path and thanks to google for making it easy to all to learn more about project management.

By Jazmin Q C

Jul 16, 2021

This was such a great course to understand so many stuff on Project Management. I loved all the videos, the readings, the innovative interactive pop ups and the practice tests. I would definetely recommend this course.

By Junaid T

Jul 5, 2021

This course gives keen knowledge in Project Management in friendly way. It gives you important direction and also the confidence in your work place as you would know the role of the project management in any industry .

By Kevin V

May 19, 2021

One of the best learning platform i've use through out my career ! Will surely recommend to anyone i know. Also big thumps up to Google staffs who took part in making us learn . I had soo much fun learning with them :)

By Juan C

May 15, 2022

VERY NICE, IT IS ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING COURSES HACE I EVER TAKE. Thanks so much for take your time to prepare all of there themes. The topics are specific and including all of the teory the resoomer form. Thanks

By Orlando A S A

May 14, 2022

More than expected, thank you Coursera for this dream come true and also google for letting this kind of knowledge be affordable for people that we don't have the resources to study materials like this. Just thank you

By Ashleigh M

Feb 14, 2022

I found this course engaging and insightful. Having no experience in this field, I feel fully aware of the essence of project management. I still have a lot to learn, but I feel equipped and ready for what is to come.

By Rossella L

Jan 17, 2022

I seriously loved this course! It's well put together, it covers all basic elements of project management and it also gives very helpful tips on how to look for PM roles and prepare for interviews. Highly recommended.

By Rob G

Dec 25, 2021

A​ thoroughly enjoyable introduction to project management. Covers all the bases and offers some great tips to new and experienced PMs alike. I wish this course had been available 15 years ago when I was starting out!

By Patrice N

Dec 12, 2021

J'ai suivi ce cours avec grand intérêt et j'ai beaucoup appris.

J'essaye autant que je peux de mettre en pratique tout ce que j'ai appris dans ma vie d'entrepreneur.

Merci encore de m'avoir permis ce cours gratuitement.

By Pius D P

Nov 14, 2021

Very interesting course, making Project Management so loveable, demystifying certain things. Knowing the myths as shown in the course has really given me an extra push and drive in PM. I'll recommend any time any day.

By Dan E

Aug 20, 2021

This was a wonderful course could help anyone who is interested in starting a career in Project Management.

I was surprised by how many skills we all have, from life experience, that are transferrable into this field.

By JunNoreen R

Mar 24, 2022

This course exceeded my expectations as I received more knowledge on some topics which I did not expect to be part of Project Management and that is Lean Six Sigma.

All topics/modules are very helpful as a foundation.

By EBRU Z

Jan 25, 2022

I liked the content and the way instructor teaches. It was a good introduction to the project management indeed. And the instructor has a big positive energy, which made the learning process more interesting. Thanks.

By Steve E

Jan 10, 2022

I liked everything I learned in this course. I had a previous PM experience but this course clarified to me terminology used in project management, types of corporate structure, corporate governance and culture, etc.

By Christopher G

May 19, 2022

G​reat introduction to the subject. Very comprehensive high level of what project management is, how it fits into businesses, and how its basic methology is. Easy to follow, key terms are defined and hightlighted.

By Jordan H

May 6, 2022

T​his course was easy to follow and gives excellent insite into project management. I feel I have a strong understanding of the foundations of project management and am now ready to tackle this career more in depth.

By Caitlin T

Jan 9, 2022

This was a great course to set a foundation of knowledge to continue with. While I knew a lot of what was shared, it was a great reminder and allowed me to fill in some gaps I had in my project management knowledge.

By Lola Ć

Sep 29, 2021

This is a really good course that gives a clear understanding of fundamentals of project management. It explains all the main principles, methodologies and buzzwords and really prepares you for the ongoing learning.

By Pragya S

Jun 7, 2022

Excellent course & excellent instructor. I'll recommend this course to eveyrone who wants to jump into Project Management. Please beware with the other sites, this is what you must target, Thanks Coursera & Google.

By Prince K

May 25, 2022

I think it's a great course. I learned many new things and the instructors seem very passionate about what they do. The best part of this course is it's not theoretical like books they are using real-life examples.

By Sanchari R

Apr 15, 2022

It was a fantastic course for those who want to gain a foundation of what project management is and provides insight about the role of a project manager. Overall , its a beneficial course and I loved it very much.

By Shruti P

Mar 14, 2022

I loved this course so far. It was so informative. I can relate with this course & hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. Looking forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.