Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LL

Jan 18, 2022

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

BC

Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

751 - 775 of 7,778 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Matthew S

Jan 27, 2022

Exceptional course explaining the fundamentals of Project Management. Very little time investment to explore if this career path is for you. Seems to be a high in demand, well appreciated and rewarding career path.

By Анастасія Н

Jan 24, 2022

A huge amount of useful information! I enjoyed both the videos and articles + listening to the people from the industry. It is a great idea to put videos and articles one by one, it helps to concentrate. Thank you!

By Ricardo R

Dec 31, 2021

The course has a very good structure. The concepts, as is presented in the glossary, are explained in plain English with simple examples. The additional material and links helped to reinforce and understand deeply.

By Rebecca R

Sep 21, 2021

This course was easy to understand, and the instructor was very good. I enjoyed hearing from the project managers at Google. The glossery at the end was great. Thank you. I am looking forward to the next class.

By Dan Q

May 2, 2021

O curso é ótimo para quem quer iniciar uma carreira em Project Management. É todo em inglês, mas se você conseguir lidar com isto - se for brasileiro e não falar a língua - conseguirá habilidades muito importantes.

By christine m

Apr 26, 2021

This course was very insightful and easy to learn and understand. The team from Google provided very valuable tips for launching my career in project management. I am very grateful to Coursera for this opportunity.

By Jan M V

Apr 22, 2021

This course just exploded in my brain. I never realized the steps and strategies I've been using at work have all been discussed here. Cheers to you Google! for providing me this simplistic yet entertaining course.

By Heather M

Jun 3, 2022

Excellent course on defining a Project Manager, the role of a Project Manager, the tools a Project Manager will use and how important a Project Manager is to an organization and the process for managing a project!

By Vamsi T

May 16, 2022

As the name of the course suggests this course builds the foundation for the Project Management in a very easy to understand format of videos and readings. The content is written for everyone to easily understand.

By Lengkon T

Apr 20, 2022

Very well structured, clear and concise, and engaging. It was very interesting to learn the foundations of Project Management and to see how many of these skills or attributes so many of us naturally have already.

By Baptiste B

Apr 14, 2022

Easy to follow the course. All videos and informations are simple, complete and cool to learn/understand. I start to understand how you can apply project management in every field and aspet of your life. Love it !

By Tim W

May 8, 2021

This gave a structured view on what Project Management is. It really helps you understand the skills and experience you already have, and how you can begin to apply that in pursuing a career in Project Management.

By Manish R

May 28, 2022

Amazing and exceptional course by seasoned Google personnel , loved everybit of the course, especially the puzzle method of mix & match learning at the end of each week's module :), very createive stuff. Loved it

By Frank B

Feb 28, 2022

This was a great intro course to Project Management. The pacing and information was perfect for a busy dad, student, and full-time worker. I look forward to finishing the other 5 courses to earn this certificate.

By Fabio D

Nov 21, 2021

Introductory course to project management. I learned more on this one course than in other similar courses. I will continue with this program because I enjoyed the material and the trainer made it super engaging.

By Sofia P

Aug 23, 2021

I loved this course. I found it super informative, I liked the interaction of the videos with the quiz's and the ease of readjusting the time to finish the course. It's a super complete course and I recommend it.

By Esther K A

Apr 8, 2021

Awesome course. so easy to follow and it was very engaging. The videos were particularly interesting and i feel very accomplished, even though it's one of three courses. thank you for creating this online class.

By Leah G

Jul 29, 2021

T​his course gave me great insight into how relevant project management is in our day-to-day lives. I can see how many of the skills I already have can be applied and improved upon to help me pivot in my career.

By 7042 R T

Jul 1, 2021

overall is the structure of the course is very good . concepts are very clear .The method of teaching is very nice, he taught each and every topic in easy way ,even the complex things are cleared very easily.

By Ashok S

Apr 11, 2021

It is a great course. I see the language is easy.. explanations are very precise and practical. Sounds like I am really learning a real world project management which happens day to day across the organizations.

By olayinka e

Jun 27, 2022

Am exciting for the opportunity Coursera offered for me to acheive my drean. Thank you for making learning easy and exciting. The outline is rich in content. Thank you to the entire team at Google and Coursera.

By Shannon A

Jun 7, 2022

​I didn't know what to expect when I staerted, exactly . However after finishing, I am so glad that I started! It is user friendly, clear, and not too much information. I have learned s lot! Thank you, Google!

By Michelle M R L

May 24, 2022

Me encanto este curso. Pense que solo iba a hacer el primero de fundamentos, pero definitivamente hare los 6. Quiero especializarme en Project Manager y a lo mejor poder cumplir mi meta de trabajar en Google !!

By Omolara A

May 13, 2022

This course has been so insightful! The concept of project management being simplified and being able to recognize these concepts having applied them throughout my experiences. Looking forward to learning more!