Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MR
Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

1151 - 1175 of 3,779 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Aviv A

Apr 24, 2021

Very interesting so far, Pretty basic information but definitely handy.

Looking forward to the next course.

By Wisdom J

Apr 23, 2021

Awesome course. Any beginner would understand the concept easily and clearly. Thanks to Google. Great job.

By Johnny G

Apr 11, 2021

This has been a great start to understanding the role of project management and the skills that are needed.

By TUSHAR B

Mar 31, 2021

It was really a nice course. We had fun while learning the course. Thank you so much for this course Google

By Patrick J W

Mar 16, 2021

As a real beginner, I though it was very interesting and very well presented. I enjoyed it a lot.

Thank you.

By Kristi T

Nov 14, 2021

I​ think it truly covers the foundations of P.M. I love the setup, suites well to my personal preferences.

By Tammie A

Oct 26, 2021

This is a really great course. The speakers are well prepared and give a lot of information and knowledge.

By Mohamed F

Sep 3, 2021

Great course and it is a very good introduction to project management. Good resources and nice instructor.

By Naufal R R

Aug 13, 2021

exceptional and absolutely mindful!. Easy to understand and help us through our journey of new career path

By Akshat B

Aug 12, 2021

It's been amazing to learn from the best and actually implementing the material at my job on a daily basis

By Jose D M H

Jul 29, 2021

Una muy buena base sobre Project Management para todos aquellos que queremos ampliar nuestras capacidades.

By Bruno G

May 3, 2021

The course was great. I learned a lot about new techniques and how to manage a team with practical skills.

By Antonza C K

Apr 15, 2021

This is really an amazing course. I learnt all I need to know about the Foundations of Project Management.

By Crystal C

Mar 24, 2021

Nice instructing style! A lot of high level concept as a starter to guide you through this specialization

By Akshay Y

Dec 1, 2021

It helps to clear all basics about how its works and what is the scope and importance of Project Manager

By Ann M I

Oct 31, 2021

P​rovided a basic overview of project and change management; including the key skills and success factors

By Priyashree C

Oct 2, 2021

I loved every bit of this course! Its so informative and enjoyable at the same time. Emolio was so great!

By Sabah T N

Sep 30, 2021

Taking this course was amazing!! I learnt many important skills and ideas that can help me in my career.

By Jessie A w

Sep 6, 2021

g​reat course, learned alot and enjoy the online learning experience this new age of education is so cool

By Saniya N

Aug 7, 2021

I loved this course and learned a lot of new things. The videos and readings were very helpful. Thank you

By Alejandro M A

Jul 28, 2021

la verdad todo el curso es muy bueno, lo malo es la traducción a español pero de ahi todo esta super !!!!

By Swati H N

Jul 24, 2021

It is truly remarkable feels immense pleasure and proud to complete the Foundations of Project Management

By Ashly B

Jul 18, 2021

Great fundamental knowledge of the guiding principles. Easy to follow coursework, comprehensive coverage.

By Paulina H

Jun 25, 2021

Fantastic instructors, clear and concise information that is easily digestible, and thoroughly enjoyable!

By Carrie O

May 3, 2021

A lot of helpful information that was put together very well. I really appreciated the positive vibe too!