Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MR
Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

1176 - 1200 of 3,825 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Crystal C

Mar 24, 2021

Nice instructing style! A lot of high level concept as a starter to guide you through this specialization

By Akshay Y

Dec 1, 2021

It helps to clear all basics about how its works and what is the scope and importance of Project Manager

By Ann M I

Oct 31, 2021

P​rovided a basic overview of project and change management; including the key skills and success factors

By Priyashree C

Oct 2, 2021

I loved every bit of this course! Its so informative and enjoyable at the same time. Emolio was so great!

By Sabah T N

Sep 30, 2021

Taking this course was amazing!! I learnt many important skills and ideas that can help me in my career.

By Jessie A w

Sep 6, 2021

g​reat course, learned alot and enjoy the online learning experience this new age of education is so cool

By Saniya N

Aug 7, 2021

I loved this course and learned a lot of new things. The videos and readings were very helpful. Thank you

By Alejandro M A

Jul 28, 2021

la verdad todo el curso es muy bueno, lo malo es la traducción a español pero de ahi todo esta super !!!!

By Swati H N

Jul 24, 2021

It is truly remarkable feels immense pleasure and proud to complete the Foundations of Project Management

By Ashly B

Jul 18, 2021

Great fundamental knowledge of the guiding principles. Easy to follow coursework, comprehensive coverage.

By Paulina H

Jun 25, 2021

Fantastic instructors, clear and concise information that is easily digestible, and thoroughly enjoyable!

By Carrie O

May 3, 2021

A lot of helpful information that was put together very well. I really appreciated the positive vibe too!

By Mr T

Apr 18, 2021

A brilliant courseware to get oneself acquainted into the vast and mini-depth world of Project management

By Edoardo B

Mar 21, 2021

The course is really well structured. All topics are clear and well documented. Full of usefull examples.

By Adriel A

Nov 25, 2021

I truly did benefit a lot form this course and I'm looking forward to completing the entire program.....

By Ifediorah G U

Aug 22, 2021

The course is well structured and detailed. It also has the financial aid option which i benefited from.

By Mohaned A

Aug 19, 2021

lots of knowledge that I've gained so far and I will keep my self on track all over the way till the end

By alejandra v m

Aug 5, 2021

I am very happy , it was great, all the material, videos, information everything clear, i learned a lot.

By Deanna F

Aug 3, 2021

Great introduction to project management. I really enjoyed this course and it inspires me to learn more.

By Sahil S

Jun 3, 2021

Excellent course with thought provoking quiz and discussion. The time flexibility provided helped a lot.

By Tevin A

May 9, 2021

intuitive engaging and hands on approach to impacting knowledge loved every step i took in this process.

By Jerry C

May 8, 2021

Very good introduction into Project Management. I learned a lot from Foundations of Project Management.

By gardenia s

Apr 15, 2021

Very informative and encouraging for anyone beginning their path towards a career in project management.

By Allison D

Mar 29, 2021

I was so impressed by this course. I have learned so much about project management in such a short time!

By Juan M

Nov 15, 2021

It was an incredible well explained course, the videos plus readings and other activities were amazing!