Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SO

Apr 11, 2022

So much information was packaged in this course but it was so well organized and delivered that I was compelled to complete every segment. Well timed quizzes helped to ensure my comprehension as well.

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

1526 - 1550 of 8,826 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Demecia M

May 1, 2021

This was such a great course for those who want a refresher and for those to learn new strategies within a Project Manager role. Definitely recommend!

By Alejandra E H

Apr 2, 2021

I love the structure of the class and. I find the lead instructor very easy to follow and the readings are very informative and interesting. Love it.

By AURORA M G

Mar 19, 2021

It was super helpful and clear. Memorizing most of the concepts expressed in here was really easy thanks to the communication approach that was taken.

By Scott C

Jul 26, 2022

F​antastic Course! Enjoyed the information and the challenges to stay engaged during the videos. I learned alot and plan to learn much more. Thanks!

By Nkwah A N

Jul 4, 2022

The Course is very interactive and gives you guides on job application and/or interview tips on the go.

look forward to completing the specialization

By mosa d

Jun 11, 2022

If you think you are a leader or you want to become one, DO NOT miss this chance! I know much much more than before and I can not wait to learn more!

By Kristen T

Jun 1, 2022

Easy to follow. Videos are relatable and not monotoned. Readings are informative and interesting, not boring and filled with unnecessary information.

By Arika P

May 7, 2022

I love how this course make project management practical. I was able to ease my way into the subject and see how I can fit in the role in the future!

By Diego S S N

May 1, 2022

es muy bueno, tiene las nociones generales y lo explican de una manera tan sencilla que motiva a querer seguir investigando sobre la especialización.

By Kalyan P

Apr 25, 2022

It's one of the best designed courses, and my hands on experience, combined with the material, really helped me realize my project management skills.

By josue u g

Feb 10, 2022

Esta muy bien estrucutrado, es ameno sencillo, claro y práctico, ha ampliado mi visión acerca del tema, quizá lo unico malo es que no este en español

By Lisa S

Dec 29, 2021

The foundations course has been so helpful for me to see the skills that I have from my previous career and how they fit in with Project Management.

By HOSAM E A E

Dec 28, 2021

I​t is very valiable course which i had learned more information i highly recommend this course for any one related to projects field .

H​osam Elsaid

By Youness E J

Nov 17, 2021

Really very interesting, the last week has lot of information and definitions, that may require some time to digest, but great course in the overall.

By Ayushi G

Aug 13, 2021

Informative. And I like the scenario based exercises. In the spirit of improvement, using 'Notes' section was NOT the most intuitive user experience.

By Elle R

Jul 10, 2021

T​his is an extremely affordable and easily accessible resource. The course content is informative and relevant and taught by industry professionals.

By Thusara A

May 15, 2021

Excellent start for project management. Covered almost all the areas of project management in a nutshell. Willing to go deeper in the next courses.:D

By Nazli C

Apr 25, 2021

The course's providing comprehensive knowledge for newbies who are interested in project management and the content's well-designed & easy to follow.

By Enrico F

Apr 11, 2021

A grate way to introduce at all basic notions of Project Management. I loved how every people explain about their works in a very simple a clear way.

By Tiyamike K

Jul 14, 2022

it was very simple and straight forward, i was only confused with the change management part and the matrix stucture. it would help to simplify that

By Yenise G A

Jul 7, 2022

I​nfo was well presented, the flow was great to help understand the basics. All the facilitators did a great job in explaining the concepts/content.

By FATMA Y D

Jun 29, 2022

Recommended to those who are interested in project management, this course helped me understand more about the role and skills of a project manager.

By Raviraje N

Apr 30, 2022

Thank You for Such great learning experiance. It was surprising that you shared experiance of program managers and project managers in this course.

By Katrina W

Feb 11, 2022

Google has really broken the content down to small blocks that even someone like me, who has not taken a class since 1993, isnt feeling overwhelmed.

By mahmoud e

Feb 8, 2022

I had no idea about project manegment b,efore and now after I attended this course with the google experinced team I have a good background to start