Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

BC

Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

LD

Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

1576 - 1600 of 8,753 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By José E F M

Nov 17, 2021

Excellent, very extensive. I thought it would only deal with IT-oriented projects. It surprised me, now I feel more like finishing all the modules.

By Nanphiphat C

Oct 3, 2021

This course taught me the Foundations of Project Management and Everting you should know before working as Project manager and handsome instructor.

By S J

Aug 21, 2021

Excellent foundational knowledge. The videos are short, yet packed with well-organized, solid, actionable information. I can't wait to dig deeper.

By Gonzalo S

Aug 16, 2021

Excelente curso, muy didáctico y con gran material. La única crítica que tengo es que las partes de lectura deberían de poder descargarse como PDF.

By Olena S

Aug 7, 2021

Thank you so muchfor this opportunity. It was preety greate jorney, and I definitelly want to continue upgrading in project management with Google.

By José R

Apr 28, 2021

Simply outstanding!!! Knowing the basics it a guide of what you really want. All the resouserce given and the glossarry learned was very specific.

By Timothy K

Apr 20, 2021

Great course, and good pace. I appreciate the interviews with different Google Program managers. Thank you for the opportunity to take this course.

By Nicole F

Aug 8, 2022

Great over-arching program to explain basic projec management principles, but also to determine if project management is the correct path for you.

By Anthony N

Jul 12, 2022

it was a wonderful experience to learn the foundations of the entire program where i had an overview of all that i am learning and about to learn.

By Atta S

Jul 9, 2022

Excellent course. Wonderful experience learning about the Project Management and its importance. Looking forward to completing the specialization.

By Malik M

May 26, 2022

Great start to foundations of project manager - a value addition to a senior manager, and it covers many aspects of project management in details.

By Kelly F

May 22, 2022

Great content that is taught by a great instructor in the most simplified way. I love the pace of the course and looking forward to learning more!

By KC

May 6, 2022

Nice and tremendous knowledge of what this course shared

Let me more understanding the role of Project Manager needs to do, tools, and strategics.

By Daniele S d S C

Apr 14, 2022

Excellent. I had a opportunity to have a foudation of project management but I think I need more knokledge for getting a opportunity in this area.

By Lance H

Mar 23, 2022

T​he Foundations of Project Management course was very informative. I look forward to the next 5 courses of this entire Project Management course.

By Kevin N

Feb 25, 2022

Awesome course that clearly explains & compounds on the foundation of Project Management.

This course is clear and concepts are explained very well

By Boaze S

Dec 23, 2021

The foundation course was amazing, those personal experiences of project manager and program managers at google really helped me to be encouraged.

By Anshul J

Dec 17, 2021

as a foundation course, this was pretty good. There aren't many details in this, which might help beginners as it gets pretty complex pretty soon.

By Kelvin N M

Nov 15, 2021

The course was very informational, I certain it will help me in my career progression. I'm certainly happy to have participated in this course.

By Leila K

Aug 30, 2021

That was a great course, very interesting and simplified in a way just make you want to learn more and more. Thank you guys for the great work ^_^

By JOSE E C

Aug 25, 2021

Gran curso, muy completo. Pero solo está en inglés, así que debes tener un nivel medio y tu traductor abierto para aclarar cualquier palabra nueva

By Rolando D

Jun 29, 2021

I have never liked a course more than this one, it is so interesting and interactive, the videos aren't long enough to be boring, its just perfect

By Aranza K G S

Jun 9, 2021

I really learned a lot in this course about what project management is, I highly recommend it for professionals who want to expand their knowledge

By Naseef B

Jun 5, 2021

It was a good start to get an idea on what a project management is. There were cases studies and different assignments to check our understanding.

By Nemanja J

Apr 26, 2021

Great course! I did know some of these things but definitely learned the whole idea big PM. Looking forward to next courses in the specialization.