Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

JK
Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

2926 - 2950 of 3,189 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Joe R

May 3, 2021

This course was great, but some of the information seemed redundant throughout the readings and videos. Of course, I guess it can be argued that it helped reinforce the material.

By Shivani S

Apr 14, 2021

Enjoyed the course thoroughly. This will definitely help me all the learnt skills in day to day to life as well. I wish there were video lectures for the reading part as well.

By Louis E A

Aug 15, 2021

E​xcellent introduction to the field of Project Management. The variety of learning methodologies used makes the field all the more compelling to move further and learn more.

By César A H R

Sep 13, 2021

Muy completo y dinámico con ejercicios prácticos fundamentales. Algunos hallazgos de funcionalidades que pueden optimizarse para mejor experiencia de usuario, pero mínimos.

By ricardo u

Jun 24, 2021

me parece muy practico lamentablemente no esta dirigida a personas que no manejan el ingles, tengo que traducir cada clase y hay mapas conceptuales que no puedo traducir ;(

By Thanat L

Apr 15, 2021

This course has a excellence overview for becoming a project manager. This course will teach you about soft skills that needed. And factors you need to know in this field.

By Naivedya

Apr 21, 2021

A good course to kickstart a project management career. Fundamentals have to be clear and with Google this becomes easier to understand. Looking forward to the next one!

By Ashish A

Mar 21, 2021

Appreciate the mix use of text, videos, experiences and quizzes. Would appreciate if experiences can be more detailed and maybe even from outside Google, if possible.

By Mollie M

May 10, 2021

Awesome introduction to the basics. Complete with a look into job titles, how to pivot your career, and an understanding of what skills are needed to succeed in PM!

By Vijay K Y

Apr 17, 2021

Very brief and simple content to understand. Video presentation is excellent and clear. Reading content seems to be bit boring. But assessment methods are great.

By Juan M P V

May 6, 2021

In the sections with video, the middle panel hasn't had a scroll to go down and up in the video transcript, making it very difficult to navigate and take notes

By Angel R

May 3, 2021

I honestly enjoyed this course. I have a better understanding of what the PM role entails as well as some of the methodologies involved in Project Management.

By HONGLIANG L

Sep 12, 2021

Overall, the concepts are well explained and the course is very informative.

I wonder if more real examples could be included to demonstrate the concepts?

By Alberto F

Sep 27, 2021

As a foreign (and dyslexic) student I found sometimes tricky some rephrasing etc (especially during tests)... Maybe it's Just me anyway! Thanks a lot!

By KENNETH G

Sep 2, 2021

I​ really liked the course, it taught me a lot about the job and helped me better understand the skills I currently have that will assit in this role.

By Josh M

Oct 11, 2021

I like it. It's pretty broad. I LOVE the UI. My horrible ADHD brain loves the bite size chunks of work you do. Thanks for the opportunity to do this.

By Luciano G

Apr 12, 2021

Tasks are too easy, I've had trouble with few of them, for the foundation course I think it's fine, but difficult must increase over the next phases.

By Taha A A

Sep 18, 2021

The presentation was very excellent, the sound and the recording are clear, but it needs translation into Arabic to understand some of the new terms

By Sanya O

Mar 30, 2021

This is an excellent introduction to Project Management, taking one through the course, one step at a time. Quite simplified and easy to understand.

By Samuel B A

Oct 8, 2021

I really appreciate the way the course was structured and presented . I have developed a passion to study project management in an advanced level

By Nou R

Sep 4, 2021

This is a great course with well explanation and interactive options. It is also a good refresh if you are working in project management field.

By Melinda M

Mar 25, 2021

Gives a great overview for project management. Project management has been part of my past roles, but it was still good to get this review.

By Mitch H

Apr 29, 2021

I'd give it a 4 and a half stars it wasn''t perfect because I could keep notes on the reading and such but it was very easy to follow this.

By Gabriel V

Sep 15, 2021

The fundamentals are very good, only that they always indicate that later we will see more details and in the end they do not present them

By dineen j

Oct 14, 2021

Great intro to Project management. A lot of information the digest to understand the different parts. Eager to continue learning more.