Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SC
Jul 3, 2021

I'm learning a LOT, and you don't have to take it quite as slowly as they suggest. But, it's nice that there's a manageable pace set out for you. Instructor and guests were great--relatable and clear.

SH
Jun 11, 2021

Very well put together and interactive, I love the team incorporated pop up questions in the videos this really helped with the learning process. I'm also impressed at how accurate the transcript it.

376 - 400 of 2,052 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Guilherme O

Apr 3, 2021

Bom demais para o aprendizado e evolução!! Aprendemos a empatia e a importância de se gerar projetos para que uma empresa tenha sucesso e as pessoas fiquem satisfeitas!

By Chandra S

Mar 31, 2021

A Refreshing course, very well guided and well structured course with clear timelines which offers extra push to complete in time and great tips from Google managers .

By Rheza A S

Jul 3, 2021

I​ gained lots of skills and knowledge about Project Management, and the tutor itself has a good explanation. I'd love to continue my course about Project Management!

By Rinsha C

May 2, 2021

It is really helpful and let you to enhance the skills that you already have . Here in this course you'll get to know the different perspective of Project Management.

By Tracy L

Apr 1, 2021

I feel that this course was a great introduction...I loved being able to review the videos and readings until I had a clear understanding of what was presented to me.

By Anubhav S

Jul 27, 2021

A fantastic course for starting project management available for everyone and created by one of the most popular project based company in the history of the mankind.

By Muhaison S

Jun 4, 2021

Initially I thought I wasn't going to fit in because I felt it would be filled with jargon but when i gave it a try I realized it is easy to understand and practice.

By Mohammed S D

Apr 29, 2021

Great course and I love the mode of delivery. Content is clear, direct and fun which makes it much easier to learn. I'm kind of getting addicted to learning again :)

By K L

Jun 16, 2021

I​ really enjoyed the course as it was not only very informative it also has a very personal experience. I'm looking forward to the next part.

G​reat job Google!!!!

By Eráani R

Jun 8, 2021

Love it, it explains in detail what the foundations are and you can take it faster that it says, I finished the course in 3 days and I dedicated like 2hrs everyday.

By Simon W

May 11, 2021

Awesome I’m learning so much and on my own time. It’s easy at first then it gets harder but it as all up to you. Get in and get started and you will be done sooner.

By Lane W

Apr 1, 2021

Good mix of video, reading, exercises, writing and reflecting. The information I'm learning feels extremely relevant and practical. I'm really enjoying this course.

By Syed M H

Jul 28, 2021

Amazing content with beautiful presentations, info graphics and case studies. Really enjoyed learning things related to the project management. Highly recommended!

By Chelsea R

Jun 28, 2021

The information I learned was super helpful in my current project at work. I feel more confident and ready to lead my teams day to day. I can't wait to learn more!

By Nagwa M E

Apr 10, 2021

I really enjoyed this course, it was interesting, never felt that something is difficult or boring! The instructor was amazing!! Thanks for this great opportunity.

By Guillermo R G

Mar 23, 2021

Good introduction to Project Management. In some areas, a bit too basic. Hope that the next parts of the PM Certification fill the gaps! Production quality is top.

By Farid H

Jun 28, 2021

If you want to learn about project management from zero, this is where to start. no other courses explained the foundation of project management better than this.

By Whitney M

May 14, 2021

Great class, great delivery, thank you; really laid down the fundamentals of project management nicely.

Looking forward to the next courses in the specialization.

By Sheetal P

May 7, 2021

This course is good for all the basic concepts of Project Management. The course is framed in a good form. it is a good start of your career as a project manager!

By Mina G

May 2, 2021

great well thought out course and spliced into small chunks with frequent quizzes and questions in between to keep you engaged and interacting with the materials.

By Nguyen T T

May 2, 2021

Really easy to understand, I found this course has a lot of useful knowledge for those who did not graduate in Project Management but want to pursue this career.

By Neha S

Apr 16, 2021

The Course was very informative and interesting. Basics of project life cycle and project management was very simple and easy to understand. Very good tutors. :)

By Aditya F R

Jul 22, 2021

Thank you for the best instructor in this course, i learn a lot of Project Management subject. Hopefully it can be adding my skills into my futures careers goal

By Kaitlyn G

Jul 20, 2021

​This course was amazing to learn the core concepts of project management. If you want to elevate your career or look into Project Management roles, start here!

By Tamara J

Apr 14, 2021

Very good explanation of concepts for beginners. The instructor was awesome. Shared the knowledge in a coherent and interesting way. Would definitely reccomend!