Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MK
Sep 10, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

426 - 450 of 2,943 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Liliana G n H

Jun 7, 2021

I loved the way I was introduced to Project Management and its foundations. I think is great to bring real-life examples to translate theory into practice, that's the best way to learn!

By Souradeep K

Apr 21, 2021

This is one of the best courses out there. Everyone can try this course to get a handful experience and to develop a keen sense and knowledge on Project Management and it's methodology,

By Kimberly R C

Jun 13, 2021

This was a wonderful course! It was interesting and kept me engaged throughout. I feel much more well-versed on the principles of Project Management, and am eager to pursue it further!

By Miguel F C

May 2, 2021

Fantastica experiencia de aprendizaje, muy didáctico y de fácil estudio, repetiría sin duda.Lecciones que van al tema del curso sin artíficios que te hagan perder el tiempo. Fantastico

By WATUTHANTHRIGE K G S P

Apr 16, 2021

Great course ,Short and sweet videos which explained the concepts thoroughly , and from the way they presented i know i was right to choose this course because they are professionals.

By Nampetch C

Apr 16, 2021

This is a great course for anyone who want to set a foundation for project management and pursue a PM career. The instructor was great, easy-to-understand communication, and friendly.

By Heather S

Jul 13, 2021

I learned a bunch of new things. One thing I wish we could do was go back and look at the reading without having to close the test window....during review not during the actual test.

By Verónica D F

Jul 9, 2021

I loved this course! It gave a framework for the knowledge I have gather in the past, but also expanded my the tools and understanding of what a PM is and how to do an efficient job.

By Mackenzie-james b k

Jul 8, 2021

Exceptionally well done first course. I have no knowledge at all of project management at this level and I am more excited to dive deeper into this course and field than ever before.

By Eliana R

May 16, 2021

Excelente curso, muy buen contenido. Algunas tareas son un poco tediosas, pero valen la pena. Todo en inglés, así que también sirve como práctica si tu primer idioma no es el inglés.

By Nicole N

Apr 26, 2021

Very good course! Great presenters and in-depth (but not too much!) information to get us started. I highly recommend this course (and have) to anyone looking for this Certification.

By Mohamed O S

Apr 6, 2021

This course extremely essential for any junior project manger to gain better insights and understanding on the foundation project mgt. The content and facilitators are super awesome!

By Arief W

Sep 3, 2021

This course is so helpful for me to understand the basics of the PM roles. The explanation is also easy to understand. Thank you google and Coursera for providing this great course.

By Peter W

Sep 25, 2021

Great online class that provide insights for Project management. Foundation is important and I'm glad that the instructor explained it in simple terms that I understand. Thank you!

By Vikram S C

Jul 12, 2021

​A well structured course, that enables ab-initio learning, as well as serve as a refresher for other-industry professionals looking to brush up their skills in project management.

By Jesus E V C

Jun 18, 2021

Thank you very much, see you in the next course, I am learning a lot

I would like to keep the material for later review, it should be included in the resources section for download.

By Estefania C A

Jun 18, 2021

This course is really a good point to start in the world of Project Management and help to understand the basics of the role of a project manager. I enjoyed completing this course.

By Pranshu S

Jun 3, 2021

ONE OF THE MOST VALUABLE COURSE WITH IN DEPTH LEARNING CONCEPTS AND GREAT FACULTIES. THANKS TO FACULTIES THAT PUT THEIR FULL EFFORTS FOR EXPLAINIG AND MAKING CLEAR ALL THE CONCEPTS

By CHIA H T

May 29, 2021

A great introduction to project management has given me a thorough understanding of the function of the position and I am more interested in the follow-up professional methodology.

By Cesar C

Apr 21, 2021

It has great insights into the basics of project management. The videos are clear, the readings comprehensive and the quizzes cover the relevant topics. Looking forward to course 2

By Leo Z

Sep 6, 2021

Wonderful and insightful. I really appreciate the fact that skills that I posses and didn't considered of much value, are actually worth refining through these courses.

Thank you!

By Jacob V

May 25, 2021

Very well thought out and great explanations on the material. Quizzes were very doable if you pay attention to the video material. Excited to continue on this specialization path!

By Sergio A

May 17, 2021

The course Foundations of Project Management is very detailed and in-depth but presented in a way that is easy to understand, follow, and engages you in the material being taught.

By Gina T C G

Apr 26, 2021

Foundations of Project Management taught me the critical elements of what it takes to be a successful project manager.

Three weeks into this course, I am managing a family's move.

By Aindrea S

Apr 3, 2021

I'm really impressed with it. I think the format is great, videos are the right length, the readings are easy to understand. The content was easy to understand and I learned lots!