Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD

Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

751 - 775 of 8,844 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Leian E

Jul 2, 2022

highly recommended this the the best way to to enroll you learned more about the balance required in conflict, resolution, scheduling. budgeting, specifications and requirements alignment means that all about project manager.

By C W

Jun 13, 2022

A very well-planned course structure with easy to digest content! Universities and colleges should take note on Google's online learning model. It could help with retention of their students earning their degrees 100% online.

By Deepankar

Dec 14, 2021

This course is amazing. If you are a beginner then it will provide you with every detail and knowledge that can create a solid foundation for your project management career and for later courses of this specialization course.

By Buruke D

Oct 17, 2021

I love the way courses are given ( Every content is clear, presented well and understood easily by the students ), the examples, and the personal experience of the instructor. Thank you for allowing me to attend this course.

By Roxana A

Aug 25, 2021

This course is a great exercise to refresh your knowledge of Project Management principles, or simply get initiated into the topic. The content is clearly organised and the navigation is straightforward. I would recommend it.

By Uthayan A

Aug 7, 2021

Topics on organizational culture & structure, interpersonal skills and how it affects your chances to be a successful project manager are quite impactful and thought provoking. Really looking forward to other courses as well.

By Aditi J

Jul 10, 2021

T​his course has helped me so much in understanding hour Project Management jobs operate and also taught me beginner level Project Management methodologies. It's totally worth the time and makes learning so easy and enjoable.

By aya m

Apr 25, 2021

one of the most awesome courses in the project management after you finish it you will become know the foundation of the progect managment , the project manager role and effecitive at the organization , project methodologies

By Felecia D W

Mar 26, 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed this course and instructor! It provided an excellent foundation of project management fundamentals that was easy to consume and comprehend. I immediately signed up for the 2nd Project Management Course.

By Sajid K

Jun 5, 2022

I would say that it's a very good opportuny to have such informative and beneficial courses on coursera. Specially thanks to the Coursera community for providing such great opportunities. I have learned a lot in this course.

By Sharon R

Mar 30, 2022

I really enjoyed all the content, it was so clear to understand and the quiz were great too. I really like the videos as well, great speakers and they spoke at a great speed that i could understand. What a great experience

By Michael A

Jan 30, 2022

Great start, enthusiastic and informative delivery of information introducing overview of topic. I enjoyed it and learned a lot, although I had some inkling of the concepts ahead of time, I was engaged throughout the course.

By Yi L S

Dec 8, 2021

The course structure is very clear and easy for me to understand. After completing the course, I definitely gained understanding of the foundation of Project Management. Class content are interesting and insightful. Love it!

By Cecelia H M

Aug 20, 2021

This course definitely provided an intensive overview and helped familiarize students with commonly used terminology, project management methodology overview and laid a strong knowledge foundation to build on. I loved it!!!

By Vítor V

Jul 23, 2021

With great materials and a challenging pace, it's a great course to understand the main concepts of project management. Emilio and the rest of the crew are noticeably clear and follow a very pedagogic and coherent curricula.

By MIRZA M B

Jun 6, 2021

An excellent and comprehensive course designed for any level of professional or student to get into the world of project management. Thanks to Coursera and Google team for providing such an extraordinary learning experience.

By Armin A

Apr 11, 2021

The course is designed in a way that's easy to follow, and contains all the relevant details you need to know about the foundations of project management. I enjoyed the lectures very much, especially the interactive quizzes.

By Gefara A

Jul 25, 2022

I benefited and learned a lot in the basics of project management in the first month. Thank you very much for this information and for this smooth education. When I finish this course, I will be ready to work in public life

By Hayley G

Jan 26, 2022

I'm so glad I took this course! Each new piece of information introduced clearly and effectively built on each piece before it, and I feel that I have a great comprehensive understanding of the basics of Project Management!

By Sonde H

Dec 19, 2021

E​xceptional and very engaging course with great content! Easy to follow and navigate, nice mix of videos and readings and handouts to download and keep for future reference. Learning hadn't been such fun since a long time!

By Mahbubur R

Dec 4, 2021

Just amazing, I would like to give thanks to the team who develop this course and make it easier for us to learn about project management. Most useful thing was the job searching procedures, I like it so much. Thanks again!

By Mayuri B

Sep 3, 2021

I am really glad that i completed this course. I learned so many new things and this course helped me to enhance my career. This course is good enough to start something new if your are planning to became a project manager.

By Mmatsatsi E P

Apr 10, 2021

I learnt about what it entails to be a project manager and how you deal with different team members. How to successfully execute your project with help of stakeholders, team members and other people involved in the project.

By Carlos F

Aug 2, 2022

I​t was amazing the value added with this course, I've been working for the last 5 years in project management and I loved the experiences of the instructors and the content in general, looking forward for the next course.

By Lawrence M

Jun 20, 2022

Foundations of Project Management is a course i will recommend for every person i get to talk to because irrespective of your profession, this course will give you a better understanding of how to approach life in general.