Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

BC

Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

LD

Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

1401 - 1425 of 8,754 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Maricar I C

Jan 2, 2022

This is a good course for Project Management beginners and a good refresher for current Project Managers (especially if you are after getting a certificate).

By Faisal R

Jan 2, 2022

L​earn a lot of new things . Amazing course designed for foundation lavel . Specially the Organization Culture section. Looking forward for the next course

By Ngm H M L

Dec 14, 2021

T​he pacing of the course was perfect! For anyone who is getting into the role of a project manager this is one of the courses you should really try to take!

By Masiur R

Oct 15, 2021

Well structured, informative and relatable materials with Practical project examples along with experienced Program Management. Look forward to next one...

By Isabella C

Aug 7, 2021

This course is very well structured and the material is very easy to understand. I am very excited about this journey and looking forward to the next course.

By Dimitrios K

May 28, 2021

Informative, consise, but most of all, the instructors were extremely positive and encouraging. These are people I'd actually love to work with in real life!

By Renee P

Apr 19, 2021

I have been very please with the content that was presented in the course and the explanation of it. I found the videos, reading reinforced concepts nicely.

By Ahmed A

Jul 7, 2022

I ENJOYED THE COURSE AS I WAS LEARNING. NOT THE KIND OF COURSE THAT GIVES YOU THE INFORMATION AND LETS YOU DEAL WITH IT. I SUGGEST THIS COURSE TO EVERYBODY.

By Collins O O

Jul 1, 2022

Hans-on training and real-world practical examples. I have used other platforms, but Coursera is indeed for professional training with experienced trainers.

By Sashi B

May 5, 2022

P​roject management is an art and a science. But explaining art can sometimes be very difficult. This course managed to teach the intangibles rather easily.

By Moses E

Mar 28, 2022

Highly informative , I enjoyed the manner in which the instructors broke down the coursework. I highly recommend for folks interested in Project Management.

By Shivangi M

Mar 13, 2022

This is an immensely helpful foundational course on Project Management. It helps you understand the basics and guides you how to move further in this field.

By Deborah H

Feb 28, 2022

This is a great course for beginners. I especially enjoyed the inspiring videos, hearing from people in PM roles. I'm excited about moving on to course 2.

By Linda A

Feb 14, 2022

The course structure which brought on board other project or program manager from Google helped me visualise most of the things the instructor was teaching

By Mohini W

Aug 26, 2021

It was great! very informative, it was especially inspiring to see the team coming from all kinds of different backgrounds and jobs, working now for Google!

By Benjamin E

Aug 4, 2021

T​his was a great start into the world of Project Management. It was also mostly a refresher for skills I have already attained through my work experience.

By Alina B

May 3, 2021

I really enjoyed this course as everything was new to me. It was easy and fun , but at the same time was challenging. I love how the content was delivered!

By Barbara R

Apr 24, 2021

Very friendly. Moving at my own pace allowed me to go back and review things that I needed clarification on. Very excited about the course and what's ahead.

By JLRA

Apr 16, 2021

This course does an excellent job of building a foundation for your future PM career as well as motivating you to keep learning more about PM as a skillset.

By Erich R

Apr 8, 2021

Good overview of the key definitions, methodologies, required skills and responsibilities of a project manager, as well as influences to successful projects

By Daisha A

Jul 23, 2022

Great introductory course! So much great information shared. After completing this course I know I am making the right choice by enrolling in this program.

By Pooja N

Jul 21, 2022

The course and the mentor is amazing. I'm a BBA graduate. The course gave me more information regarding the topics we have learned and read while studying.

By S. M N

Jul 4, 2022

Material presented very well, organized and interesting. Videos are great, especially the 'real life' experiences of how people came to project management.

By Chandrima G

May 12, 2022

This is a great course, I learned many topics regarding preject management and hoping to reflect these knowledge in my proffesional life as well. Thank you

By Valentina V

Apr 26, 2022

This course was challenging but very rewarding. I am so thankful to have gained so much knowlege and developed new skills. I totally recommend this course.