Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD

Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

1451 - 1475 of 8,970 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By S V

Jan 25, 2022

I liked this course very much very good for improving skillsand crealing a record of your skills and ti know the weamest and strongest part of your skills.

By Moroti F

Dec 21, 2021

As someone who's new to Project Management, this was really fun and easy to understand. Emilio and the rest of the team are the real MVPs. Thanks everyone!

By Aleksandra R

Nov 17, 2021

Well made course, everything is covered. Appreciate for the videos with Google people - their personal stories and advices gave to me a lot of inspiration.

By hannah k

Nov 8, 2021

I am really excited about this course, I have receive the basics I was expecting looking forward to study more.

Google and Coursera Team Thank You So Much.

By Bithika T

Sep 12, 2021

The Course gave me a solid foundation on the basics of project management. The content was well-organized and easy to understand. Thank you so much Google.

By Nina S

Aug 2, 2021

this is the course for everyone who want to embark on professional journey, provided by one of the best company in the world with the amazing practitioner.

By girish p

Jul 28, 2021

I think this is by far the best course I've ever come across in my life and I think this will change my life as it has made me clear about my career goals.

By Mohammed A

May 26, 2021

This course is very helpful to me. I learned alot of concepts about the project managemen. My motivation is raised to complete the rest of the certificate.

By Olufunke O

Apr 5, 2021

I had an amazing experience with this course, and i look forward to completing the other courses in the pack. It is challenging but excitingly interactive.

By Josue A O C

Aug 8, 2022

R​eally helps motivate one into the thought of being able to get into the project management field. Shows you that you may already have some fundimentals.

By David A B I

Mar 29, 2022

Well done and excellently cast, It felt involved fun and engaging. The course was well done and I felt as though I was able to move along at a good pace.

By Aihua Y

Jan 3, 2022

This course is very organized, informative and productive. I believe it will improve my professional knowledge and skills in the project management field.

By Lisa D

Aug 28, 2021

I really liked this course. The video and reading helped to remember each lesson. It also helped me remember experiences that I can relate in each lesson.

By Veronique M

Aug 24, 2021

Amazing course, it has helped me to know which project management skills I need to hone and become an expert in. Very well packaged module. Thanks google.

By Karen O

Aug 3, 2021

Es un curso muy completo, te muestra cada detalle y da ejemplos de casos reales. El uso que le podemos dar, es estructurado y muy semejante a la realidad.

By deni f

Jul 20, 2021

Great starter for the newbie project manager. Segments are appropriately sized, terms and concepts clearly defined, and presentation is lively and varied.

By Rakesh D

May 27, 2021

I loved the way the content was presented. It was nice and easy and very involving. Looking forward to further courses on the topic of Project Management.

By Frank R

Apr 30, 2021

Great intro to project management, even for someone who has some experience at it already. Emilio the presenter was very good and the course was engaging.

By Ariana B

Apr 7, 2021

I like the mixed media it helped me stay intrigued. Great information and I like how they tied it to opportunities this cert will make you marketable for.

By Krishna G A

Aug 4, 2022

Great course for newbies and evey detialed knowledge about project management. Excellent guidance from google project managers and the course instructor.

By Paavani J

May 5, 2022

Very detailed not just directly related to the subject but also with external influencing factors that are involved in management skills per organization

By muhammad t n

Mar 31, 2022

I like this course for my career but I also learned skills for my personal life to solve matters, I am highly thankful to Google for having this Program.

By Viviana S

Mar 24, 2022

I have been able to see and utilize tools in my current job to make me more marketable and self assured as well as understanding stepping into this role.

By Nigusie Y

Mar 22, 2022

I really like the way that the instructors uses different teaching methods and how different roled proffesionals are organized thourg the whole courses

By Shanelle B

Jan 20, 2022

This course is very informative and provides you with an introduction to Project Management. The flow and the pace of the course are very easy to follow.