Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD

Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

BC

Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

1476 - 1500 of 8,950 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Binu K

Oct 24, 2021

I​t wouldn't be possible understand and absorb the theory of Project Management without Google's approach, thank you so much for putting it together. :-)

By Italo D R

Sep 17, 2021

This course makes to successfully introduce in the Project Management world. It gives an effective overview before start the immersion in the next steps.

By MPF

Jul 6, 2021

V​ery clear in explaining the project management basics, host and guest speakers are professionals in the field, so it is not just a theory filled course

By Elayne M D O

Jul 4, 2021

The way it was discussed or explained by the mentor is clear, outright, and easy to digest. So, this made me more interested to really finish the course.

By bala v s k

Jun 22, 2021

The flow of the course is designed perfectly by the mentors.

The topics were articulated with real-world scenarios.

The course was self-paced and flexible.

By Fredrick S

Jun 21, 2021

T​his couse allowed me to reflect upon my day-to-day experiences and draw a connection to project management-based theories, frameworks, and definitions.

By Jerri B

May 28, 2021

Google has made the foundations of project management easier to learn and understand. I look forward to furthering my knowledge in the following courses.

By Jessica A

May 22, 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. There was a variety in presentations, quizzes, and case studies. I felt engaged throughout and I'm eager to learn more.

By ken k

May 20, 2021

This course is a great introduction to project management. It will be especially easy if you have previous management experience or corporate experience.

By Danuta M K

May 17, 2021

Great induction to my potentially new career. I would recommend the course to anyone who would like to start his professional journey as Project Manager.

By Muhammad U K

May 15, 2021

The best program! I was initially highly skeptical and critical of this entire program, but the way this program kept me motivated was indeed phenomenal.

By Darshan N

Mar 29, 2021

Great course with lots of real world examples presented in a fluid manner. Highly recommended to folks starting out in their project management journeys.

By Halil D Ş

Aug 6, 2022

Amazing course. Just enough detail for an entry level.

It could use a little bit more interactive tasks but top notch work.

Thanks to Coursera and Google.

By Shewalul G S

Jul 11, 2022

It's a very great and interesting course. I enjoyed myself throughout the course and got different knowledge and skill for my project management career.

By Demetria D

May 23, 2022

I​ liked the way this course was broken down. It gave an overview of what I could expect from the course. I am excited to move forward with this course.

By s.m.mainul i

May 21, 2022

A very fundamental and vital course for project management initialization. This course gave me a basic idea of professional project management insight.

By Cole C

May 16, 2022

Great information provided in a great way. The length of the course was reasonable, and the information in the course was relevant to my field of study.

By vignes r

Feb 20, 2022

Such a wonderful experience in learning Foundations of Project Management. Clearly explained and easily understandable. I loved in learning this course.

By NEILANTONY

Jan 19, 2022

GOOD COURSE THAT I LEARNED MORE WHAT IS PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND THEIR STRUCTURE, IT IS USEFULL FOR ME TO BRIGHTMY PROFESSIONAL CAREER AS PROJECT MANAGER.

By Tom F

Jan 3, 2022

Extremely high quality content and well thought out. In particular, emphasis connecting the curriculum to job-related skills and placement is excellent.

By Daniel F Z A

Dec 27, 2021

I loved it, from my point of view, this course is well structured and gives to anybody high value insights of what a project and project management are.

By Elsa

Nov 21, 2021

It was a brilliant learning experience with google. The learning of this course helps to have a basic sound knowledge of project management. Thank you

By Anthony D

Oct 19, 2021

Great class! explained alot of what PM is all about, understanding of styles and formats etc. Totally taught me a new vocabulary towards the field of PM

By Kenneth I

Sep 10, 2021

Brilliant course! Loved the course outlines, lecturer was on point and several live scenarios. Would recommend to anyone who wants to start a PM career.

By Eddy L

Sep 8, 2021

An excellent course for own paced style. Contents were explained easily . A very suitable learning tool for the current multi-tasking work life of many.