Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

SO

Apr 11, 2022

So much information was packaged in this course but it was so well organized and delivered that I was compelled to complete every segment. Well timed quizzes helped to ensure my comprehension as well.

1526 - 1550 of 7,728 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Brittney D

Feb 22, 2022

I am blown away at the content of this PM course. I have learned so much and it's so thorough. Very impressed and can't wait to learn more!

By Gokul.B

Feb 15, 2022

Someone help me!!! The name in my certificate is printed wrong. My name is "Gokul B". But in the certificate, it has been printed as "Qi Gw

By Klimova N V

Feb 5, 2022

The course gave an idea about the profession of a project manager, put it into context and clarified a lot. Moving on to the next module :)

By Olubunmi A

Jan 22, 2022

I enjoyed the course. it was broken down to my level and even though I had done some PM courses before , this made it all come alive for me

By Divearl B

Nov 11, 2021

I THOROUGHLY ENJOY THIS ENTIRE COURSE FROM START TO COMPLETION. I AM SO READY TO JUMP INTO THE NEXT PHASE!!! THANKS FOR A GREAT OPPORTUNITY

By franki o

Nov 2, 2021

Curso com vários exemplos práticos e didática clara e objetiva.

Recomendo o curso como uma introdução aos fundamentos da gestão de projetos.

By Johnsi J A

Aug 31, 2021

Learned Project Management in a nutshell. Excellent sessions, carefully tailored to the need of passionate learners on Project Management.

By Ivan K

Aug 23, 2021

It's very useful course with all the information you need to know about project managment in the beginnig of you career path! Thanks a lot!

By Diego R

Jun 18, 2021

Excelente curso, completa las expectativas y permite tener un completo panorama como para luego de finalizado profundizar con otros cursos.

By Doug M

Apr 14, 2021

This course is awesome, it does a great job of introduction the basic concepts of Project Management in a format that it easily digestible!

By Sirawit O

Jun 21, 2022

A great introduction to the fundamentals of project management. Although somethings may be clear, it is great to have a fundamental start.

By Neha S

May 24, 2022

The content of this course is so easy to understand that I feel empowered on embarking on my new journey to becoming a project manager. :)

By Navneet C

Feb 12, 2022

This is first step in project management, its make too strong and concrete foundation for me . thanks Google. I advise to all, join this .

By Mamoun M A

Dec 10, 2021

An excellent providing a rich information of project management methodologies, tools, and skills needed for a successful project manager.

By Susanne L

Nov 8, 2021

Very good introduction into the world of a project manager!

I definitely recommend this course for those who want to go the PM career path!

By Mustafa A

Oct 20, 2021

Its very helpful and very eye opening on skills and knowledge that could easy the why work , i recommend everyone to enroll in that course

By K M V

Sep 3, 2021

The course overall is very well structured and gives a solid foundation in project management. Looking forward to the rest of the courses!

By Md. S I

Jun 23, 2021

The course is awesome. Your way of teaching is really great. I have learned a lot and looking forward to learn something new and exciting.

By Karla Z

Jun 16, 2021

I really enjoyed how detailed it was. There is a lot of information, but it is great to hear and learn from someone that is doing the job.

By Joanelle C

Jun 6, 2021

A very thorough overview of what it means and what it takes to be a Project Manager. I'm looking forward to the rest of the certification.

By Jorge M B

May 21, 2021

Excelente curso introductorio con temas abordados de manera muy clara para poder empezar a entender los fundamentos del Project Management

By Nirav N

Apr 24, 2021

This course was awesome, I really get a good idea about project management and now I can manage my works in a structured way. Thankyou Sir

By Anabella V

Apr 19, 2021

This was an incredible initiate of the certification. I really enjoyed every class and learn from all of the speakers. See you in course 2

By Ngoubou L

Mar 24, 2021

A very good foundation for people interesting in project management. Great instructor, interesting stories and a lot of helpful resources.

By David C

Mar 18, 2021

A wonderful introductory course in project management. Easily digestible pieces. It is a lot better than my semester-long college course.