Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

VR

Jun 12, 2022

Great delivery of material. Interactive and easy to digest. I was able to apply the conccepts covered in this course to my daily duties as a leader in my organization and was surprised at the results.

SO

Apr 11, 2022

So much information was packaged in this course but it was so well organized and delivered that I was compelled to complete every segment. Well timed quizzes helped to ensure my comprehension as well.

1576 - 1600 of 7,645 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Joshua M M

Apr 26, 2021

What a great course! Very recommended for a newbie in the Project Management area. This will be a refreshment for a senior in this area.

By Pongsapak K

Mar 30, 2021

Very nice course. This course gave me a overall picture of the project management which made more excited to learn more about this role.

By Olivia L 小

Mar 26, 2021

Very interactive and easy-to-understand course material! I love the readings and case studies which help to reinforce the video content.

By Adrian P

Mar 23, 2021

Very happy with this, it provided valuable insight and a solid foundation for understanding key concepts and roles in Project Management

By Jose G

May 30, 2022

This course lays the groundwork for Project Management in a very simple and articulate way. I can’t wait to complete the other courses.

By Conrad L

May 20, 2022

T​his is a great starter course for Project Management as it delves into the foundations and structures of what a Project Manager does.

By carolina

Apr 27, 2022

Thank you very much for offering this course. Very usuful in all the fields, very easy to follow and the online reasources are amazing!

By Asta K

Mar 5, 2022

Great course for beginners. It helped me to system my thoughts and start managing Projects I'm responsible for in a more organized way.

By Elif K

Feb 16, 2022

It was very educational. Language in the videos is easy to understand . It fits you perfectly if you are beginner in project management

By Sebastian Y P

Jan 26, 2022

Muy buen curso, me costo por la barrera del idioma pero pude completarlo sin problemas ademas de que aprendi muchas cosas que no sabia.

By Yuliia K

Nov 6, 2021

I am an experienced project manager and still this course provided a lot of theoretical knowledge which I missed. Highly recommend it.

By Danni L

Sep 2, 2021

This course really helped me grasp what project management is all about and got me excited to continue learning about it for my career.

By Rui J d A M

Jun 6, 2021

Fantastic and clear communication of all subjects, with great examples, so we could understand the therical concepts in real situations

By Sofia R

May 10, 2021

I am really glad and happy for can learnd a litlle bit about the project manager carrer it´s very very helpful for me and interesnting.

By Jamin R

May 2, 2021

The information was presented very clearly. I really gained a great deal from each instructors' videos and the points they highlighted.

By José A B

Apr 19, 2021

Really good content for anyone who wants to dig deeper in a career of Project Management! The user experience in the platform is great!

By Raul F

Apr 9, 2021

Quite complete foundamentals. The mix of videos, lectures and tests is a good approach. looking forwar to start whit the second course.

By Mykola T

May 28, 2022

It was a very exciting course that allowed me to deepen my knowledge of project management and at the same time broaden my imagination

By Sonja M

May 23, 2022

This course provided a very in-depth study of the foundations of project managments. The videos were a great addition to the learning.

By Jephte

May 16, 2022

Very Insightful and knowledge providng course. It helped open my eyes to how things can be broken down from an upper management level.

By HaSSaN G

Apr 30, 2022

In this course, you have learned about the foundational skills of a project manager and the types of roles and career paths available.

By Greg P

Mar 18, 2022

Great introduction to project management. The instructor was articulate and offered lots of relevant examples which were very helpful.

By Shah Z K

Mar 6, 2022

The content was good and the way it was represented was fantastic. It helped me a lot in understanding Project Management. Thank You!

By Ariel S A

Dec 30, 2021

G​ood instruction, good quality of reading and viewing materials. The content is introductory to PM topic, but covers a lot of ground.

By Mohd. A K S

Dec 14, 2021

It was amazing to have a top notch instructor and the value and the practice question helped me to gain a lot of insight on this role.