Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD

Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

SO

Apr 11, 2022

So much information was packaged in this course but it was so well organized and delivered that I was compelled to complete every segment. Well timed quizzes helped to ensure my comprehension as well.

1626 - 1650 of 6,885 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Tina K

May 30, 2021

Easy to understand, interesting, want to keep going and know more, even though I learn at night after a exhausting work day.

By Lela R

May 20, 2021

Amazing course! Much more professional than other courses I had opportunity to listen to. Can't wait to learn more about PM!

By James S

May 3, 2021

Excellent course. I learnt a lot of stuff and connected them to real life. Looking forward to completing the entire program.

By Mareike K

Apr 10, 2021

Amazing course in ecery aspect. Great speakers, interesting content, perfect ratio of video, texts, assignments and quizzes.

By M

May 16, 2022

I found this to not only be informative, but I'm even more excited than before to continue this path and continue to learn!

By Bobbie H

Apr 8, 2022

Really loved the layout and pracicte quizzes in this course. It was a great introduction to the role of Project Management.

By Elera N

Apr 5, 2022

I love learning and the instructor was ready to help achieve my goal of understanding what project management is all about.

By Agata Z

Feb 16, 2022

E​xcellent wayt to introduce people into Project Mangement. Veyr usefull tools and resources to learn more after the course

Feb 12, 2022

I love this foundation course. This is a great place to learn about project management. Great instuctor and great content.

By Sana M

Jan 24, 2022

This course is designed beyond my expectations, great job Google. I am glad I joined, cant wait for next modules. Thanks :)

By MOHAMMED A

Dec 29, 2021

This course changed a lot of my concepts and broadened my horizons to get a suitable job that I aspired to for a long time.

By Sarach W

Dec 7, 2021

W​ho want to become the project manager or to know what project management is, this is a highly-recommended course for you.

By Bouharrak H

Aug 30, 2021

I really liked this cours it was made in a way that every person without any previous knowledge could follow and understand

By alaa a

Jun 29, 2021

It was a wonderful training so I appreciated it so much and thanks to Google for giving me this chance to sharpen my skills

By Ladislav H

Jun 28, 2021

Great course! The phase of providing new information and all the support documentation is on point. I have learned so much.

By nicolas m g

May 27, 2021

feliz de conocer y adquirir mas sobre la gestión de proyectos gracias por esta gran oportunidad y el conocimiento adquirido

By orlando l

May 24, 2021

Un recorrido fascinante por el mundo de la gestión de proyectos, de la mano de los mejores, que siguen el cambio constante.

By Molina M

May 20, 2022

T​his course was very simple and knowledgeable and very interactive in its own way.

T​hanks for the opportunity to upskill.

By Marcos V F D S

Apr 10, 2022

Brilliant introduction to the Project management world. A lot of proper learning and development already reached this far.

By Comfort A

Mar 15, 2022

I found the lessons very easy and insightful, I can' wait to practice all I've learnt in my current job and everyday life.

By Doris J K

Mar 1, 2022

I learned a lot during this course and it has built my confidence professionally to pursue a career in project management.

By Mark D

Feb 21, 2022

Its a very good beginning for all i have learnt so far . I am more excited to learn more about google project management .

By Aissa D

Dec 26, 2021

Excellent course! Highly recommended for everyone interested in project management. Thank you so much Google and Coursera!

By Larysa T

Dec 25, 2021

Excellent, I like the structure of material, everything is understandable, explanations are very clear. Thank you so much!

By CHEN H

Dec 13, 2021

This is a very good course about the PM foundation. I learnt a lot and I am confident it will help me seek for better job.