Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

RC

Dec 20, 2022

This course 1 is so clear that I can even apply it to my daily routine! I want to explore more about Project Management. Thank you, Google: Coursera for making this happen to those who lack knowledge.

SC

Oct 10, 2022

Very informative. Did not realize there was more in order to get the certificate. Need to be more transparent with the actual course agenda and allow for a less controlled way to get thru the courses.

1801 - 1825 of 10,000 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By عبدالله ا

Aug 15, 2021

I learned so many thing about project management, how to lead your team and many important and useful way in project management, thanks Google, thanks Coursera.

By Nguyen T T

May 2, 2021

Really easy to understand, I found this course has a lot of useful knowledge for those who did not graduate in Project Management but want to pursue this career.

By Neha S

Apr 16, 2021

The Course was very informative and interesting. Basics of project life cycle and project management was very simple and easy to understand. Very good tutors. :)

By Doaa G M A

Sep 16, 2022

very clear and focused, the quizz in the videos are very helpful to keep us on track and catch the main message. I have learnt alot. Thank you for the efforts.

By Aya S

Sep 15, 2022

I really was so exciting during every day in this substantial course that made me very interested to know more and keep moving forword with this knowledge path.

By Muhammad S

Aug 21, 2022

Thank you so much for helping me go through this. I have learnt much more than I expected from a foundation course.

The learning process was very smooth and fun

By Esho b

Jul 1, 2022

The course is very effective and transforming, I have learnt alot during the process of this course and it will help me in my future Career as a project manager

By taylor m

Jun 6, 2022

Thourough and informative way to start the course off with. I have learned so much and cannot wait to jump into the next course and build on all this knowledge.

By Antonio B

May 11, 2022

it a basic fundation for project management and it reviews everything that might have an impact in any business, like culture and responsability for any project

By Carlos E C E

Mar 17, 2022

Awesome course, gives a lot of tips for people initiating in the project management and shows various project management methodologies to enrich your knowledge.

By MONI J C

Jan 25, 2022

It was brainstorming , I am completely new to this field .This course gave me a kickstart to the course. Wish to land as a project manager in time no longer....

By Aditya F R

Jul 22, 2021

Thank you for the best instructor in this course, i learn a lot of Project Management subject. Hopefully it can be adding my skills into my futures careers goal

By Kaitlyn G

Jul 20, 2021

This course was amazing to learn the core concepts of project management. If you want to elevate your career or look into Project Management roles, start here!

By Tamara J

Apr 14, 2021

Very good explanation of concepts for beginners. The instructor was awesome. Shared the knowledge in a coherent and interesting way. Would definitely reccomend!

By امير ط

Dec 7, 2022

انا عارف ان الشغل قليل جدا" في بعض البلاد العربية من غير تخصص اي بلاد احتراما" ل شعبها ولكن انا كنت اريد الحصول علي تلك الدورة لكي يتفتح عقلي ل العالم الخارجي

By Trizah N

Oct 24, 2022

The course organisation was great and it has covered the key areas in project management foundation. The instructor was also on point with clear explanation.

By Petrina L

Oct 6, 2022

Learned so much in this course. I already did much of this in roles that I am currently in. It is nice to have a better understanding and names for all of it.

By Jennifer J

Sep 14, 2022

Clear, quality content presentation and supporting documenrts. The personal experiences of those presenting in the course offered brief yet valuable insights.

By Blessing J

Aug 23, 2022

It gave me a good boost in knowing and believing that i meant for this.

Google, i am the next unique Project Manager that you have been looking for.

Rush me now

By Dinesh K

Jul 15, 2022

Thank you for taking a patient approach on teaching and guiding through the basics of project management. Looking forward to get in depth applicable knowledge.

By Madhur P I

Jun 23, 2022

So far this is a wonderful foundation course for project management, all concepts are very well explained with nice and understandable examples. Great content!

By Gustavo D

Jun 14, 2022

I really like. In my opinion the lectures are easy to understand and concise, summarizing valuable information. The videos are long enough to keep focus on it.

By Toluwalope A

Jun 10, 2022

It's been amazing with all terms broken down, learning is self-paced and the classes are easy to understand. The quizzes and test challenges are also effective

By TaShara M

Jun 10, 2022

Very informative from the notes to the various documents, they all get straight to the point. This course definitely set the foundation for project management!

By T R

Jun 10, 2022

Great foundational course! I loved being able to navigate at my own pace. The topics covered included expected and unexpected (but very necessary) information.