Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SO

Apr 11, 2022

So much information was packaged in this course but it was so well organized and delivered that I was compelled to complete every segment. Well timed quizzes helped to ensure my comprehension as well.

SC

Oct 10, 2022

Very informative. Did not realize there was more in order to get the certificate. Need to be more transparent with the actual course agenda and allow for a less controlled way to get thru the courses.

2126 - 2150 of 10,000 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Leila K

Aug 30, 2021

That was a great course, very interesting and simplified in a way just make you want to learn more and more. Thank you guys for the great work ^_^

By JOSE E C

Aug 25, 2021

Gran curso, muy completo. Pero solo está en inglés, así que debes tener un nivel medio y tu traductor abierto para aclarar cualquier palabra nueva

By Rolando D

Jun 29, 2021

I have never liked a course more than this one, it is so interesting and interactive, the videos aren't long enough to be boring, its just perfect

By Aranza K G S

Jun 9, 2021

I really learned a lot in this course about what project management is, I highly recommend it for professionals who want to expand their knowledge

By Naseef B

Jun 5, 2021

It was a good start to get an idea on what a project management is. There were cases studies and different assignments to check our understanding.

By Nemanja J

Apr 26, 2021

Great course! I did know some of these things but definitely learned the whole idea big PM. Looking forward to next courses in the specialization.

By Ahmad H M

Apr 9, 2021

What a great course!!

Thanks to the instructor Emilio and everyone else who was involved in making this amazing experience.

Ahmad (but call me Adam)

By Jeffrey G

Jan 26, 2023

High production values. Solid basic project management information presented in a professional manner. Great videos by google project managers.

By Sharon D

Oct 3, 2022

Excellent breakdown of subject matter! Quiz and discussion format are very effective in helping student to retain info and integrate knowledge.

By Dana M

Sep 30, 2022

The course was very comprehensive and I learned much. I feel much more prepared when interviewing for an entry level project managment position.

Sep 16, 2022

it gives me a lot of knowledge about the project manager. in the future i will use it to manage my projects and they will help me succeed at work

By Idemudia V

Sep 5, 2022

Great content, and well put togther. I enjoyed the presentation style and the practical examples, and how project management is being simplified.

By Ginia C

Aug 22, 2022

Love how the course is laid out and how they teach with different styles of learning! Lots of verity to keep you engaged and loving the process!

By Joseff J

Jul 26, 2022

The couse was very understanding, I really enjoyed it throughout and hearing about the different experience of people was also very interesting.

By Nimin S

Jul 13, 2022

A carefully crafted combination of videos, reading material, discussion prompts, interactive elements and quizzes made this learning so much fun!

By Manuel P

Jun 15, 2022

Me ha gustado mucho el curso, por todos los conceptos que se dan para poder ir teniendo una visión del rol de project manager dentro de un equipo

By Sebastian L N B

May 4, 2022

I loved the course, gace me insight on some concepts that I already knew and actually made me realise that I had some abilities needed to be a PM

By Susan T

Apr 26, 2022

I enjoyed this course. It was very informative and required a lot of necessary time to madter it. It encouraged me to move to the next session.

By Richard S

Apr 23, 2022

This course has thought me a lot regarding project management methologoies and the different methologies such as agile, waterfall and lean sigma.

By Ly H

Feb 19, 2022

This course gives you an overal knowdelge for project management including career opportunities and the capture of the role and responsibilities.

By Bidisha B

Oct 11, 2021

Lectures are really explanatory & guides an individual on understanding which specific section of program management they would be interested in.

By Amr H

Aug 3, 2021

Just finished "Foundation of Project Management, I really recommend this course for everyone rather you have experience or starting a new career.

By Amin S

Jul 15, 2021

This course is just not for those who seek a PM role but for everyone who wants to manage a project successfully, even a simple event in daylife.

By Lady L G

May 29, 2021

I'm Blessed to learn this course. It is very knowledgeable for me as a student, I learned a lot to this course. Thank you Coursera and Google. ;)

By Udana P

May 26, 2021

Great content, was able to understand the material really well. Loved the structure of the program. It entices the learner to complete the tasks.