Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

VR

Jun 12, 2022

Great delivery of material. Interactive and easy to digest. I was able to apply the conccepts covered in this course to my daily duties as a leader in my organization and was surprised at the results.

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

2426 - 2450 of 7,651 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Brandon S

May 2, 2022

Incredibly informative and solid foundation of project management. I would recommend to anyone.

By Ayokunmi A

Mar 3, 2022

The course instructor is very knowledgeable. Examples are relatable. The course flow is great.

By Mammadova I

Feb 13, 2022

It helped me a lot to understand this subject and to have an right vision of what i want to do.

By Luis T

Feb 12, 2022

Great introduction to the basics and core terminology. I also enjoyed the interactive use-cases

By Johnny M P

Dec 31, 2021

So helpful for someone who is new to project management. I really recommend taking this course.

By Preethi A

Dec 11, 2021

Thank you, thats a great start for anyone to learn about the foundations of project management.

By Amy

Nov 7, 2021

great course. learned a lot and was able to apply my learnings with my current role. thank you.

By Kotatsu K

Nov 4, 2021

Very helpful and fun even for a seasoned program manager like me. I'd recommend it to everyone.

By Deanna W

Oct 30, 2021

Great program, reinforces that everyone has used project management somehow in their work/life.

By Rishabh s

Oct 12, 2021

Good Experience Thanks to Google and its team for producing such a wonderful training content .

By Ferro 5

Aug 27, 2021

This course is excellent, this is one of the best courses I have done in my life.Thanks Google!

By Muhmmd S

Aug 23, 2021

g​oogle has reached a success no other organization can ever reach again, thanks for the course

By Anjum F H

Jul 30, 2021

Amazing course! Learned a lot about Project Management Fundamentals. Best of luck. Recommended.

By Nilesha E

Jul 29, 2021

I love everything that I am learning. They really break it down and make it easy to understand.

By Celeo M

Jul 18, 2021

I thought it was great! Very nicely laid out, narrated and concise in its delivery and content.

By Nathalia I

Jun 23, 2021

The course is very well-structured and helpful to understand the base of any project management

By Alejandro K

Jun 16, 2021

This course provides wonderfull insights about PM, I totally recomend this course to begginers.

By Lucy R

Jun 1, 2021

Really engaging. The course grounded learnings about project management in real world examples.

By Jesus M A C

Apr 19, 2021

Very clearly organized and explained with adequate language and examples. Great teacher! Thanks

By Christopher H

Apr 16, 2021

Absolutely loving this course so far and how well constructed and informative it is. Brilliant!

By Alexandra M

Mar 19, 2021

Thorough, informative, and accessible. Highly recommend for anyone trying to get projects done!

By Max P

Mar 15, 2021

great to build on the fundamentals of project management! it was an enjoyable learning journey!

By Sadam A H G

May 22, 2022

The project manager used strong organizational skills in the project based on his acquisition.

By Joyce B

May 9, 2022

I learned a lot in this class, I recommended it to my son who is a fairly new project manager.