Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

JK

Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

VR

Jun 12, 2022

Great delivery of material. Interactive and easy to digest. I was able to apply the conccepts covered in this course to my daily duties as a leader in my organization and was surprised at the results.

2451 - 2475 of 7,818 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Maksims K

Dec 5, 2021

G​reat introduction into project management. Useful for beginners and also active professionals.

By Sosha F

Nov 11, 2021

Great course! Kept me engaged with a great mix of videos, stories readings and knowledge checks!

By Vasiliki N

Oct 8, 2021

Such an interesting and informative journey on the role of PM in a company. Totally recommended!

By LaTara N W

Sep 27, 2021

I enjoyed this course! The material was easy to understand and well written. Great job Google!

By Juan S P R

Sep 7, 2021

Excelente introducción para el Business project management. Mucho aprendizaje desde el principio

By Susanta K P

Sep 4, 2021

One of the excellent course I have undergone and completed.I wish I would have done much before.

By خواطر

Sep 1, 2021

This course more than excellent to support and deveolpment skills and qualificationa of business

By Samith R

Aug 23, 2021

Very Professional Content. And I m going to apply what I learnt to my start-up. Thank you google

By Uladzislau S

Aug 11, 2021

T​his course is really awesome. Everything you should know about the PM is mentioned here. Enjoy

By ines h p p

Aug 4, 2021

GReat course and usefull for almost all type of jobs. your role and the way you see it, changes.

By Sophia M

Jul 8, 2021

I love that it provides learning options for several different types of learners. Super helpful!

By Luis S

Jul 4, 2021

Un excelente curso, complementa de manera muy adecuada la metodología tradicional con la actual!

By Bakare A H

Jun 24, 2021

honestly, this course work was very interesting and i look forward to completing other modules.

By João G F

May 25, 2021

It gives a good understanding of what project management is in a simple and straightforward way.

By somia s

May 10, 2021

really , the lessons are sequential and distinguished in terms of the quality of the information

By Ahmed M A

Apr 30, 2021

Great course, showing project managing in the simplest way ever with easy examples to understand

By Gregory F

Apr 22, 2021

I thought all of the material was very well laid out and the quality of the course is very high.

By Terri Y

Jun 24, 2022

This course is a very helpful primer to understanding what is required to be a project manager.

By John Y

Jun 13, 2022

I thoroughly enjoyed taking this course. It was very easy to understand and very comprehensive.

By Thierry S

May 29, 2022

Very complete, empowering and well balanced formation.

Makes one want to watch the next module.

By Naresh

May 17, 2022

Informative and useful in enhancing my project management skills from the leader in Technology.

By Henry I

May 11, 2022

This course is very essential for anyone interested in pursuing Project management as a career.

By Abderrahmane A

May 7, 2022

Project management explained simply with real life examples, I highly recommand this training !

By Queen E H

May 6, 2022

I feel like I learn alot of vital information to help me with my future for project management.

By Brandon S

May 2, 2022

Incredibly informative and solid foundation of project management. I would recommend to anyone.