Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

BC
Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

MR
Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

826 - 850 of 4,742 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By ToT

Apr 16, 2021

This course does an excellent job of building a foundation for your future PM career as well as motivating you to keep learning more about PM as a skillset.

By Erich R

Apr 8, 2021

Good overview of the key definitions, methodologies, required skills and responsibilities of a project manager, as well as influences to successful projects

By S V

Jan 25, 2022

I liked this course very much very good for improving skillsand crealing a record of your skills and ti know the weamest and strongest part of your skills.

By Moroti F

Dec 21, 2021

As someone who's new to Project Management, this was really fun and easy to understand. Emilio and the rest of the team are the real MVPs. Thanks everyone!

By Aleksandra R

Nov 17, 2021

Well made course, everything is covered. Appreciate for the videos with Google people - their personal stories and advices gave to me a lot of inspiration.

By hannah k

Nov 8, 2021

I am really excited about this course, I have receive the basics I was expecting looking forward to study more.

Google and Coursera Team Thank You So Much.

By Bithika T

Sep 12, 2021

The Course gave me a solid foundation on the basics of project management. The content was well-organized and easy to understand. Thank you so much Google.

By Nina S

Aug 2, 2021

this is the course for everyone who want to embark on professional journey, provided by one of the best company in the world with the amazing practitioner.

By girish p

Jul 28, 2021

I think this is by far the best course I've ever come across in my life and I think this will change my life as it has made me clear about my career goals.

By Mohammed A

May 26, 2021

This course is very helpful to me. I learned alot of concepts about the project managemen. My motivation is raised to complete the rest of the certificate.

By Olufunke O

Apr 5, 2021

I had an amazing experience with this course, and i look forward to completing the other courses in the pack. It is challenging but excitingly interactive.

By Louhichi A

Jan 19, 2022

Excellentcoursesfundamentalknowledgeinthe processofmanagementexampleofprojectmanagementisrequiredtogiveanideahowisrequiredtoresolvethe problemofmanagement

By Aihua Y

Jan 3, 2022

This course is very organized, informative and productive. I believe it will improve my professional knowledge and skills in the project management field.

By Lisa D

Aug 28, 2021

I really liked this course. The video and reading helped to remember each lesson. It also helped me remember experiences that I can relate in each lesson.

By Veronique

Aug 24, 2021

Amazing course, it has helped me to know which project management skills I need to hone and become an expert in. Very well packaged module. Thanks google.

By Karen O

Aug 3, 2021

Es un curso muy completo, te muestra cada detalle y da ejemplos de casos reales. El uso que le podemos dar, es estructurado y muy semejante a la realidad.

By deni f

Jul 20, 2021

Great starter for the newbie project manager. Segments are appropriately sized, terms and concepts clearly defined, and presentation is lively and varied.

By Rakesh D

May 27, 2021

I loved the way the content was presented. It was nice and easy and very involving. Looking forward to further courses on the topic of Project Management.

By Frank R

Apr 30, 2021

Great intro to project management, even for someone who has some experience at it already. Emilio the presenter was very good and the course was engaging.

By Ariana B

Apr 7, 2021

I like the mixed media it helped me stay intrigued. Great information and I like how they tied it to opportunities this cert will make you marketable for.

By Shanelle B

Jan 20, 2022

This course is very informative and provides you with an introduction to Project Management. The flow and the pace of the course are very easy to follow.

By Ameer Q

Jan 17, 2022

I Loved This Course by Google, It is Full Of Knowledge and Skills That Can Be Upgraded and that can be beneficial for your future roles..Highly Recommend

By Mohamed N M N

Jan 11, 2022

Very crisp. Provided all the know-hows of the project management profession. The course added so much value and imparted a massive interest in the field.

By Mohammed H M

Nov 22, 2021

The course is clear and simplified and the scientific material is excellent and helps in acquiring skills that have become necessary to start any project

By Binu K

Oct 24, 2021

I​t wouldn't be possible understand and absorb the theory of Project Management without Google's approach, thank you so much for putting it together. :-)