Back to Managing Project Risks and Changes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Project Risks and Changes by University of California, Irvine

This course will help you manage project risk effectively by identifying, analyzing, and communicating inevitable changes to project scope and objectives. You will understand and practice the elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance. You will be equipped with the tools to manage change in the least disruptive way possible for your team and other project stakeholders. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Define components of a communications management plan 2. Understand the importance of communications channels 3. Define the key elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance 4. Identify project risk events 5. Prioritize identified risks 6. Develop responses for a high priority risk 7. Identify and analyze changes to project scope 8. Describe causes and effects of project changes 9. Define the purpose of conducting a lessons learned session...

CS
Nov 30, 2019

I enjoyed while reading this course as similar situations I had faced in my work.\n\nexcellent tutor for this course, clearly explained the real conditions as it happens in Industry and how to handle.

JR
Apr 9, 2017

The instructor is approachable, warm and relates the content to real world experiences which makes it more memorable. There is great value in the course and what you learn and how to apply it.

51 - 75 of 973 Reviews for Managing Project Risks and Changes

By Ahmed M A

Feb 7, 2021

I can not express in words how I am highly glad to finally achieve one of my goals about finally finishing this valuable course which will positively add value to my skills. Thanks coursera

By Charles D

Oct 30, 2020

It is a very good course. It is practical and related to modern project management skills. I'm yet to take my last course, 3 already completed. Waiting to be assigned to the next course.

By Parsuram P

Oct 25, 2020

This course took a lot of time, dedication and focus before attempting to answer the quiz and exam.

I am grateful for the opportunity to study this course because it was totally worth it.

By KENNEDY M

Nov 28, 2020

I've really gotten to like this course ,how the content is delivered , presented and illustrated .I love it .This being my first experience in online courses , Coursera now is my best .

By PUSHPA S

May 16, 2020

AMAZING EXPERIENCE TO LEARNING WITH COURSERA. THIS IS ONE OF BEST ONLINE STUDY SITE IN WORLD. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING ME THIS TYPE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARNING COURSES. KEEP IT UP....

By Kimberly L

May 3, 2018

The videos were great. It allowed me to look at Risks and Changes differently than how I saw it before. The course materials were very useful and not overly complicated. Good structure.

By Sagum, J M D

Jun 18, 2020

The videos were made very well. The speaker was very open in sharing experience that inspires us to do the same in the future. The lectures were simple and easy to read and understand.

By Constance K

Dec 11, 2020

The unit takes time to explain step by step how a project comes to fruition, effect of decisions on the budget and timelines and communication skills in a project management setting.

By Sanjay S

Oct 4, 2020

In the present business scenario the project needs bold decisions which are often engulfed with great quantum of risk. the evaluation of risk and mitigation was well expalined.

By Jenny G

Easy and simple, this course is focused on the main practices of project management risks, change and communication process. The panelist interview is full of learned lessons.

By Ahsan J

Well structured course with intuitive and simplified lectures with manageable length and ample description for a layman to grasp the concept of risk and changes in a project.

By MA. J T V

Aug 20, 2020

This course is very comprehensive! It can be applied to almost any situation. The instructor as well as the materials and bonus videos and panel interviews are very helpful.

By Bernadette T S

Oct 13, 2020

Even though I do not have any work experience, the lectures by Miss Meloni was very easy to understand, and I actually found myself enjoying it more than I thought I would.

By CHIRANTHA D

Oct 24, 2020

A well versatile course helps the professionals as well as students who are new to project management and who are eager to gain better knowledge in project management.

By Surobot K

Sep 1, 2020

I got the real life of my job before starting this course, For the real job of project management should take this course and keep all the key to manage the project :)

By Abdalla j k k

Dec 31, 2019

I want to thank teacher Maloney she give more information in Project management risk and communications I learned new skills in project scope creep and risk management

By Divvya.T

Dec 21, 2019

She is a wonderful instructor! Loved each and every video of hers! The way she explains is just awesome ! Thank you coursera for the amazing course and instructor! *_*

By Fortune M

Dec 7, 2020

I learnt a lot about managing risks and change in a project. Most importantly the idea of recording lessons leant, to help in making corrections in future projects.

By Sachin S s

Nov 25, 2019

Its very nice course with video and Article format. It improve my skill and knowledge about risk management , Changes control plan and Project Management . Thanks

By Sathya P A

Jun 23, 2018

Very Informative, and entertaining for a beginner like me. Thanks to the University and the Lecturer for making a complex topic like this, sound so much easier.

By HIMANSHU M

Mar 22, 2016

Great lectures. I have also accomplished the certification from Adelaide University, however, found this one better in terms of course content and explanation.

By Roberto A

Dec 27, 2019

Foi vendido como um programa integrado, com certificado, mas ao final o que temos é um certificado para cada curso isoladamente, o que não é a mesma coisa.

By Zahid A

Jun 15, 2020

It has been a wonderful experience to learn from the learned people practicing best possible methods to complete projects. Thanks for teaching us. Regards

By Judith C

Jun 4, 2017

Probably the best presented and prepared MOOC I ever participated in. Easy to understand and follow but also challenging and interesting. I learned a lot.

By 1405 N R

Sep 21, 2020

Very god course. I have done the previous course in their specialization course series and this its continuation which is very good and certainly helps.