Back to Managing Project Risks and Changes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Project Risks and Changes by University of California, Irvine

This course will help you manage project risk effectively by identifying, analyzing, and communicating inevitable changes to project scope and objectives. You will understand and practice the elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance. You will be equipped with the tools to manage change in the least disruptive way possible for your team and other project stakeholders. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Define components of a communications management plan 2. Understand the importance of communications channels 3. Define the key elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance 4. Identify project risk events 5. Prioritize identified risks 6. Develop responses for a high priority risk 7. Identify and analyze changes to project scope 8. Describe causes and effects of project changes 9. Define the purpose of conducting a lessons learned session...

CS
Nov 30, 2019

I enjoyed while reading this course as similar situations I had faced in my work.\n\nexcellent tutor for this course, clearly explained the real conditions as it happens in Industry and how to handle.

JR
Apr 9, 2017

The instructor is approachable, warm and relates the content to real world experiences which makes it more memorable. There is great value in the course and what you learn and how to apply it.

976 - 1000 of 1,001 Reviews for Managing Project Risks and Changes

By Janarthanan B

Sep 5, 2015

The answer choices for the quiz are so obvious and can be easily guessed. It can be improved to make the student really think. Also the final quiz is just a repetition of questions we see in the module quiz. It can be different to test the effectiveness of the student.

By Michael S

Jan 11, 2018

Fine for the basics. No earth shattering insights. If you have any experience in Project Management at all, you'll breeze right through this.

By Mario N

Jun 29, 2018

Good if you know nothing of risas but need more info of real life examples

By Rufat M

Oct 9, 2020

Very superficial course. I expected some great tools PMs use.

By Mohamed A

Mar 3, 2020

Jumping between PMP knowledge areas from risk to integration

By Sarah P

Mar 21, 2016

I would have liked better tools to do this type of work.

By Vimal

Dec 18, 2015

Very simple, complete and useful

thanks

By Aghyad A

Good and has valuable information.

By Cristina H

Feb 21, 2020

Quite general / beginner content

By Camara C

Jun 7, 2017

The course is just okay.

By Sarah M

Jun 26, 2020

its ok

By Anna W

Jun 18, 2017

I think there is a major thing that wasn't planned good. There has never been an available option of downloading the lessons of the Introduction to Project Management in a PowePoint/PDF document.

Printing these lessons page by page takes a lot of time and moreover is a terrible waste of paper and trees!!!

Even if I would like to save it in a electronic version I would have to save it page by page, for which I don't have time!

This is ridiculous, sorry

Sincerely, Anna Wolska, MSc, PhD

By Chris D

Apr 18, 2017

Questions seem geared towards school children. Having ridiculously obvious answers in multiple choice is an insult and I now think I've wasted my time doing this course as your accreditation will mean nothing to business in the future if you are just giving accreditation away so easily.

By Sareh H

Jan 14, 2017

I think that a lot more that could be explained and taught in this course. I would have preferred if some qualitative and qualitative risk identification and assessment were taught, and also solve good examples of risk response methods.

By Lisa C

Dec 10, 2020

If you've taken a general project management course this will seem very familiar and maybe unnecessary.

By Arthur J

The course is quite shallow and I feel like this course is just intended to sell the reference book ...

By Meyissan L

Apr 10, 2018

J'effectue un bon début d'apprentissage de gestion de projet suivant le concept du PMI. Je suis reconnaissant du corps enseignant et leurs collaborateurs pour leur dur travail au bien être de gestionnaires de projets des pays en développement. Merci

By Jimmie A

I could not take any of the quizes nor could I reset the deadlines even though the course is supposed to be taken at my own pace and I only started it a couple weeks ago.

By NDAGIJIMANA F

Oct 29, 2020

i found that i not in my field of study i want learn engineering caurse

By Karamchand H

Nov 23, 2020

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to upgrade myself. But I ca

By Ve'dra T

Oct 31, 2019

hard to navigate redid many videos because I was unsure where I was

By Volkan A