Back to Pro Tools Basics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pro Tools Basics by Berklee College of Music

Producing music is an incredibly creative process, and knowing the tools of the trade is essential in order to transmit the musical ideas in your head into the DAW in a creative and uninhibited way. Whether you have used a computer to create music before, or you have been curious about production for years, this 4-week course will give you an introductory look into the world of Avid Pro Tools and Pro Tools First....

AF

Sep 12, 2016

Amazing course. I loved each lesson, the examples, the methodology, the teacher is Amazing!!! (Feel like we're friends now!) Very easy to follow exercises and achievable assignments.

DR

Mar 01, 2017

I absolutely enjoyed this course! I gained the confidence I was looking for through the positive instructor\n\nChrissy Tignor Fisher she really made it fun.

26 - 50 of 120 Reviews for Pro Tools Basics

By Daniel O

Aug 10, 2016

I came into this class with already quite a bit of self-taught experience with Pro Tools. I think this course provided an excellent foundation with the software. It covered the full arc of getting started, learning the fundamentals, and then concluding with a final project that incapsulated many different skills and functionalities in order to present a final production of a song. You have to put in the work but if you follow through on the instructions carefully, I think you'll be rewarded. Chrissy is a compelling and adept explainer of things and she also peppers in some good fun and humor along the way. It's clear that she's very knowledgeable and navigates through Pro Tools with ease (keyboard short cuts are vital).

My main goal here was to make my workflow much more organized, smooth, and structured while also becoming much more confident in my mixing abilities. Chrissy explains in very simple and clear terms how to accomplish these tasks which left me feeling satisfied. Good job!

By Alessandro F

Sep 12, 2016

By Yuriy G

Jun 12, 2017

very nice classes, many new things, new feelings new experience.

Thankll you very much

By Ricardo P O

Apr 03, 2018

Very good course and teacher.

By Vinicius F

Apr 04, 2016

It's a wonderful course. You learn from people who knows how to teach you.

By Pedro N

Mar 23, 2016

Very Good Course!

By Rafa R

Nov 22, 2016

súper

By Heather L

Sep 04, 2017

This is a very useful course and Chrissy is a fantastic instructor. Would love to take another course with her - she makes everything easy to understand.

By Tomislav

Jun 21, 2018

Great introductory course to pro tools.

By Ana B

Feb 13, 2018

Really nice and cool

By Felipe H

Apr 25, 2017

excelent introduction to pro tools

By Leyon B

Mar 23, 2017

simple and understanding

By Daniel S

Oct 16, 2017

i Learned a lot of new things in this course.. Thanks very much

By Deborah

Dec 05, 2016

very helpful

By André L C A

Aug 19, 2017

Excelent course. Covers all the basics on Pro Tools and gives you lessons to train yourself in the common tasks for music production.

By ANAND C

Dec 11, 2017

Awesome Tutor...

By Itamar P

Mar 23, 2017

Great! The course is very cool Well thought out, practical and fast, I was able to learn in a very short time all the tools needed to continue learning. Today I'm doing all my recordings in Pro Tools. Many thanks to Chrissy Tignor-Fisher for the brilliant teachings.

By Дмитрий М

Oct 05, 2017

My great gratitude to all who developed this course and to Chrissy Tignor-Fisher in particular. Difficult things have become much more simplier, no matter what DAW you have. Thank you and hope to see yo in person some day.

By SUMMER L

Nov 17, 2017

I love this Course , Chrissy is an amazing teacher!

By Karl D

Nov 28, 2017

Absolutely great course. This made me appreciate Pro Tools and become a user.

By Rojib S

Feb 11, 2018

It was really awesome course :), really helpful

By Helen B

Mar 16, 2016

Berkelee's Pro Tools Basics is one of the best courses I've taken here. Chrissy Tignor-Fisher is a wonderful teacher. She is very knowledgable and explains everything clearly, with an encouraging and inspiring attitude. The lecture videos are top-notch, with excellent presentation quality and tons of relevant information. Course assignments provide plenty of creative learning opportunities. Last but definitely not least, the peers in this course are so supportive, kind, and talented. It's been a joy to be a part of this course. Highly recommended to everyone! *****

By Jonathan P G C

Mar 21, 2016

El curso es sumamente bueno y practico, lo recomiendo por completo!!

By Leopoldo C V

Nov 22, 2016

excellent!!!

By Paul M

Sep 07, 2017

This was a challenging course that really taught me what I needed to learn. I have wanted to know how music production is done in the all-digital domain with a DAW for years. Now I have my DAW, some software, and I am using it to make music! Thank you Chrissy!