Back to Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python by University of Michigan

In the capstone, students will build a series of applications to retrieve, process and visualize data using Python. The projects will involve all the elements of the specialization. In the first part of the capstone, students will do some visualizations to become familiar with the technologies in use and then will pursue their own project to visualize some other data that they have or can find. Chapters 15 and 16 from the book “Python for Everybody” will serve as the backbone for the capstone. This course covers Python 3....
Highlights
Informative course
(132 Reviews)
Relevant project
(132 Reviews)

BC
Apr 28, 2020

Now I understand how data mining, API's and dumping and retrieving data from a database works. Excellent course to start understanding how python can be used to work with data sources on the internet.

NS
Apr 9, 2016

Python for everyone is One of the Best Course on MOOC platform .\n\nDr. Chuck made it interesting and Knowledgeable. Way back 3 Months ,I can't even thing of the stuff that I leaned and implemented .

226 - 250 of 1,348 Reviews for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

By RAHUL K

Jun 26, 2020

Finally making it to the end of python course i am filled woth knowledge in python and will see forward to achieve honor certificate .

By Byron L

Sep 9, 2017

This is a very good course, thanks to Dr. Chuck for all the information and the effort in the course, all the material is really good.

By Ritik K

This capstone is a great experience for me and i hope for others too.. We get to learn a lot of things from this. I Just loved this.

By PRIYADARSHINI S

Nov 17, 2020

Amazing set of 5 courses. Totally loved the way Dr. Chuck guided us throughout the course and learnt a lot of new and useful things.

By Chukka P S S C M

Jan 3, 2020

I've learned so much about python such that I can get next level of python and reassemble my dreams to become a software developer..

By Raunak S

Sep 4, 2018

good enough course for the concluding part of the whole specialization course but should have been more complicated and challenging.

By Jimut B P

Jan 6, 2018

just a awesome experience in life to be in this capstone and learn different interesting things from geeks and nerds, thanks a bunch

By Aitor J G

Nov 25, 2018

A lot of things going on, you really need to walk through the scripts by yourself after the course if you want to understand them.

By Vaibhav Y T

Jul 2, 2020

This 5 Course series is the best Programming basics course you can ever get, after all Dr. Chuck makes it way more interesting :)

By Anil K D

This is awesome course for everyone, who wants to learn Python. Everything (Videos, assignments, quiz, and examples) really good.

By Claudia R

Sep 24, 2018

Great course for beginners and it gets you on you way to know how to do a bit of research to find Python tools for your own needs

By Mohd F B A

Oct 2, 2020

Big Thank to Dr Charles, to Teaching Staff for a good tip and all class member also my sponsorship program MDEC from Malaysia.

By 刘思成

Mar 29, 2020

Sooooooo happy that I get all the certificates!! I will keep learning about python and more about computer science. Thank you!

By Raymond L

Jan 1, 2020

The courses uses all the knowledge I learned from previous courses. Take some time to examine the codes, you will gain a lot.

By Junaid S

Oct 23, 2020

They walk you through the project development process for multiple projects. My favorite one was the pagerank algorithm one.

By Lyle S

Well organized material for people newer to Python. Leads you down a path to acquire skills useful for real world problems.

By Kamel M

May 12, 2020

Excellent course by Dr. Chuck.

By Lê D A T

Jul 19, 2020

Below that is very in-depth knowledge in python, it's very rewarding. maybe in the future I can come back to use them more.

By Hugo M M

May 9, 2019

Very interesting course. I did it only because it is part of the specialization, it takes 1-2 days in order to complete it.

By David L F R

Aug 9, 2020

Excellent course, I recommend to follow the honor track and develop some project you are passionate about. Thank you all.

By Krunal P

Jun 21, 2020

Was a good experience while completing this course. I am thrilled to have completed PYTHON FOR EVERYBODY specialization.

By Aby A

Oct 30, 2017

Great module. Mostly your hands-on project. But, you get nice additions like visualization part of the course for break.

By Amit D

Dec 16, 2019

Many Many thanks for allowing me to take this course. It was wonderful and simply educated us the basics to start with.

By Dev S T

Sep 16, 2020

It is an interesting class

Thank you Dr. Chuck , University of MIchigan and Coursera for such a great course to people

By Abdul K

Aug 8, 2020

amazing work by dr. chuck this is the BEST module of all, because it teaches how to interpret our data to visualize it