Back to Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python by University of Michigan

In the capstone, students will build a series of applications to retrieve, process and visualize data using Python. The projects will involve all the elements of the specialization. In the first part of the capstone, students will do some visualizations to become familiar with the technologies in use and then will pursue their own project to visualize some other data that they have or can find. Chapters 15 and 16 from the book “Python for Everybody” will serve as the backbone for the capstone. This course covers Python 3....
Highlights
Informative course
(132 Reviews)
Relevant project
(132 Reviews)

BC
Apr 28, 2020

Now I understand how data mining, API's and dumping and retrieving data from a database works. Excellent course to start understanding how python can be used to work with data sources on the internet.

NS
Apr 9, 2016

Python for everyone is One of the Best Course on MOOC platform .\n\nDr. Chuck made it interesting and Knowledgeable. Way back 3 Months ,I can't even thing of the stuff that I leaned and implemented .

326 - 350 of 1,429 Reviews for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

By Rahul

Nov 7, 2020

after completing this series of speciation a am able to make simple software application

By Jose I L

Aug 22, 2020

Definitely one of the best courses I've ever took. Very challenging, inspiring and funny.

By David L

Jan 26, 2018

This course is a great opportunity to test your skills learned from the previous courses.

By ANIRUDDHA B

Feb 3, 2019

Fantastic Course, whatever I have learned I can use it in real life projects. Thank you.

By Trumpwu

Aug 22, 2017

Super useful, I think all people who are interested in coding should learn this class!!!

By Eser A

Feb 26, 2017

Excellent program for people who would like to gain programming skills and learn Python.

By Myron C

Jul 15, 2020

Beautiful course. It was fun learning and exploring through the 5course specialization!

By Giovanni A C B

Sep 15, 2017

Gracias dr-chuck. U.Michigan and Coursera por hacer esto posible!!! excelente curso !!!

By Jayesh M

May 9, 2020

Dr. Chuck Thank you for creating this course you are my hero.

I just don't have a word.

By Luciana M G

Dec 13, 2018

This course was really good. It exceeded my expectations as a beginner in programming!

By Junwen

Jul 23, 2018

I can learn some basic process and thinking about data visualization from this course.

By Jason E Z

May 17, 2017

Very good although probably doesn't have enough material to be spread out over 7 weeks

By Boris P

Apr 3, 2020

Excelente curso, 100% recomendado, fácil de seguir y principalmente fácil de entender

By Juan V

Apr 14, 2017

Great course. Whetted my appetite to learn more about python and data visualization.

By Vijai K S

Apr 18, 2016

It was such an awesome specialization. It really opened my eyes to a lot of Python :D

By sonia s

Dec 22, 2020

Dr. Chuck is a wonderful teacher and makes the lessons and exercises very impactful!

By Farees S

Nov 1, 2020

I will miss you very much, Chuck. You're my favorite online course teacher. Arigato.

By DZAKI M

Jul 19, 2020

I'm constrained by language, laptops. so that I don't understand this course course.

By Mohammadreza Z

May 5, 2020

very Awesome. I have learned much more than I thaught. Best of luck for instructors

By Lokesh M

Mar 20, 2020

Really liked their approach to teaching Python in the way of exploring it yourself.

By Vijaya P

Jan 13, 2020

The assessments and kept us attentive and motivated. Thanks for the great program.

By Vignesh P

Dec 16, 2019

Very good all-round course to learn all the concepts taught in the previous courses

By Lalit K J K

May 10, 2017

Love this course. Thanks Chuck for providing such a good python course at coursera.

By Anu P P

Oct 30, 2020

really great and strongly recommend for those who looking to upgrade their careers

By GANGURU S R

Nov 17, 2018

in this concept we are learning data processing and visualization data with python