Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

201 - 225 of 438 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Raúl A A R

Jun 14, 2016

Challenging but really fun course. I've learned a lot that will be helpfull for the search of a master's degree.

By Olusegun A

Mar 31, 2016

I like to admit that I am a better person and am becoming a better manager in the process of taking this course.

By Shailja k

Excellent Course. Great Instructor. People involved in designing and delivering the course are one of the Best.

By Ioana F

Nov 25, 2015

I found this course very useful, and the videos were really well-made and entertaining despite the dry subject.

By helda a

Feb 20, 2018

Amazing course and so detailed, first module is little bit boring but later on its so interactive and useful

By Diego C Ñ V

Nov 06, 2015

Excellent course! But I am worried because I have already paid the certificate and I have not received it!

By Sebastián A V M

May 16, 2016

Muy buen curso, y creo que también es bastante exigente, pero informativo y formativo en la misma medida.

By paula a g p

May 14, 2016

I think that this is a very complete and interesting course. It is better than I thought at the begining.

By ERIK S

Dec 09, 2015

Excellent course!!!

Very well explained, clear examples, good and rich content

This is a MUST DO one!!!

By Rasha A I

May 06, 2020

It was easy going state of the art learning experience

Thank you for the opportunity and the support

By Nivedh J

Jul 28, 2018

Well paced, well presented and with interesting assessments, this course was a pleasure to carry out

By Christian J

Apr 19, 2016

It is an excellent course. The graphics, explanation, and examples are quite exceptional. Congrats

By Manpreet K M

Jan 22, 2016

Its a very well structured course which makes this course interesting and easy to grasp and learn.

By James W P

Aug 28, 2018

Great class! I appreciate the focus on the philosophical foundations of the scientific method.

By Kustcher, N

Mar 18, 2018

Excellent course, beginner level but enlightening on so many levels. Thank you for everything!

By Yi-Chien, C

Aug 08, 2017

I really learned solid knowledge to this specific approach in doing social scientific research

By Peter N G

Dec 28, 2016

Easy to grasp the concepts to apply when using this approach.

I enjoyed every bit of the course

By Patricia F S

Sep 25, 2017

I am very happy with both content and pedagogical aspects of the Quantitative Methods course.

Jan 02, 2016

A very good teacher and interesting and clear videos. Besides, the tasks have been demanding.

By Antônio M C d S F

Oct 20, 2019

Great course. I recommend to those who, like myself, are coming back to the academic world.

By Jeanson-Jian W G L

Nov 13, 2017

Excellent course that disseminated information in easily understandable, digestable manner

By Jules

Oct 28, 2015

One of the best online courses I have ever taken. I cannot recommend it enough. Well done!

By Wilkinson M

Dec 02, 2016

I love how clear the information is, and the instructor's enthusiasm keeps me interested.

By Abdelatif M

Feb 10, 2018

very informative, liked the drawings idea. it makes abstract concepts easier to digest

By Adina B

Feb 05, 2017

I've only just started the statistics course but am enjoying it tremendously.