Back to Quantitative Methods

LG
Jan 4, 2018

AL
May 7, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

301 - 325 of 675 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

Jan 1, 2016

A very good teacher and interesting and clear videos. Besides, the tasks have been demanding.

By Antônio M C d S F

Oct 20, 2019

Great course. I recommend to those who, like myself, are coming back to the academic world.

By Jeanson-Jian W G L

Nov 13, 2017

Excellent course that disseminated information in easily understandable, digestable manner

By Jules

Oct 28, 2015

One of the best online courses I have ever taken. I cannot recommend it enough. Well done!

By Wilkinson M

Dec 1, 2016

I love how clear the information is, and the instructor's enthusiasm keeps me interested.

By Fabio C

Sep 28, 2020

Incredibly thorough and well-structured, considering the limitations of online settings

By Yashfeen Z

Aug 24, 2020

Very good course! I'd be soon proceeding towards the 2nd course in this specialization.

By Abdelatif M

Feb 10, 2018

very informative, liked the drawings idea. it makes abstract concepts easier to digest

By Adina B

Feb 5, 2017

I've only just started the statistics course but am enjoying it tremendously.

By Nguyen T T

Feb 14, 2016

Very introductory course. I learnt a lot from it. Will continue other courses as well.

By RICHARD D

Jul 11, 2019

This is one if the Best Course. Short and on point topics and syllabus. Thank to you.

By Sandeep K

Jul 24, 2017

Its a nice course and provide me good understanding of Quantitative Research methods!

By Xavier L

Aug 29, 2021

Excellent course, all the information and materials are well structured and prepared

By kiarash K

May 4, 2021

Very impressive material design and good lectures, loved it and learnt a lot from it

By Heidi R

Nov 5, 2020

I really liked the course, because information was packed nicely and understandable.

By DEBORA C M

Sep 30, 2020

amei demais!!! a professora é maravilhosa, explica muitíssimo bem! obrigada por tudo

By Vicente A A A

Sep 4, 2016

Great Teachers and information! I cannot believe I can learn so much from my house.

By Jon H

Jan 4, 2016

I am loving this class. The videos are succinct and packed with great information!

By Victoria N

Jun 10, 2020

Very well-organised course that has giving me lots of new and useful information.

By Anna K

May 1, 2020

A great course! Organized wisely, great materials and intelligent assignments : )

By shweta

Mar 31, 2020

nice course content and lectures are made fully understandable by the professor.

By WEN J

Apr 24, 2016

非常赞的研究方法课程。最大的优点是可以把所有的英文稿件下载下来,这样即使英文不是太好的同学可以看完视频再多看几遍稿件,就能很好地掌握,而且这个课程还有中文字幕。

By Μαρία Χ

Feb 28, 2019

Really well-structured, helpful and important as knowlegde. Highly recommended!

By Yadnesh K

Jul 17, 2021

Useful and interesting course. Thank You Coursera and team and my facilitator.

By A L G

Jun 11, 2020

It was an amazing experience, I have learnt a lot about quantitative research.