Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

176 - 200 of 380 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By ERIK S

Dec 09, 2015

Excellent course!!!

Very well explained, clear examples, good and rich content

This is a MUST DO one!!!

By Nivedh J

Jul 28, 2018

Well paced, well presented and with interesting assessments, this course was a pleasure to carry out

By Christian J

Apr 19, 2016

It is an excellent course. The graphics, explanation, and examples are quite exceptional. Congrats

By Manpreet K M

Jan 22, 2016

Its a very well structured course which makes this course interesting and easy to grasp and learn.

By James W P

Aug 28, 2018

Great class! I appreciate the focus on the philosophical foundations of the scientific method.

By Kustcher, N

Mar 18, 2018

Excellent course, beginner level but enlightening on so many levels. Thank you for everything!

By Yi-Chien, C

Aug 08, 2017

I really learned solid knowledge to this specific approach in doing social scientific research

By Peter N G

Dec 28, 2016

Easy to grasp the concepts to apply when using this approach.

I enjoyed every bit of the course

By Patricia F S

Sep 25, 2017

I am very happy with both content and pedagogical aspects of the Quantitative Methods course.

Jan 02, 2016

A very good teacher and interesting and clear videos. Besides, the tasks have been demanding.

By Antônio M C d S F

Oct 20, 2019

Great course. I recommend to those who, like myself, are coming back to the academic world.

By Jeanson-Jian W G L

Nov 13, 2017

Excellent course that disseminated information in easily understandable, digestable manner

By Jules

Oct 28, 2015

One of the best online courses I have ever taken. I cannot recommend it enough. Well done!

By Wilkinson M

Dec 02, 2016

I love how clear the information is, and the instructor's enthusiasm keeps me interested.

By Abdelatif M

Feb 10, 2018

very informative, liked the drawings idea. it makes abstract concepts easier to digest

By Adina B

Feb 05, 2017

I've only just started the statistics course but am enjoying it tremendously.

By Nguyen T T

Feb 14, 2016

Very introductory course. I learnt a lot from it. Will continue other courses as well.

By RICHARD D

Jul 11, 2019

This is one if the Best Course. Short and on point topics and syllabus. Thank to you.

By Sandeep K

Jul 24, 2017

Its a nice course and provide me good understanding of Quantitative Research methods!

By Vicente A A A

Sep 04, 2016

Great Teachers and information! I cannot believe I can learn so much from my house.

By Jon H

Jan 04, 2016

I am loving this class. The videos are succinct and packed with great information!

By WEN J

Apr 24, 2016

非常赞的研究方法课程。最大的优点是可以把所有的英文稿件下载下来,这样即使英文不是太好的同学可以看完视频再多看几遍稿件,就能很好地掌握,而且这个课程还有中文字幕。

By Maria C

Feb 28, 2019

Really well-structured, helpful and important as knowlegde. Highly recommended!

By Mohamed F

Feb 12, 2017

It requires commitments. But is a must for any researcher or a data scientist.

By Mirana F R

Jan 15, 2017

Well-structured course! The contents of the course are beyond my expectations.