Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

176 - 200 of 476 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Ouail E I

Aug 13, 2018

a very relevant course, it helped me a lot to define the elements necessary for the implementation of a quatitative questionnaire !

By Hudson S

Mar 19, 2016

The course is very good, language very clear, concepts explained very well. Congratulations to the team from Amsterdam University!

By Iuliia R

Jul 10, 2019

Thank you very much for this interesting course. I gained the necessary knowledge to take the first steps in my research project.

By Anurag S

Nov 10, 2018

Great content! Really liked the clarity with which this course has been designed. Looking forward to a great learning experience.

By Mohamed N E

May 07, 2018

Very Simple, informative and up to the point, Thank you all for giving us this chance. I hope we could transmit it to practice .

By Spencer R

Sep 24, 2017

Great course, very thorough and an interesting peer review system that allows fairly complex ideas and assignments to be managed.

By Artem B

Dec 27, 2015

Clear and concise explanation of very important, even essential, for researcher, things. Warm thank you for creating the course.

By hansoh

Nov 04, 2015

I like how the videos were short (about 5 min. each) and carefully scripted. The illustrations/drawings were also very helpful.

By Ivelize R B

Oct 04, 2015

I am learning a lot about how I can evoluate a research and how I can clean my experiments in order to achieve the best results

By Bernardo L d A

Feb 02, 2020

I Recommend it for all. One must have in mind though that this is a thorough course, so it will take some time to get it done.

By Kate G

Aug 12, 2017

The videos were very well done. I also really liked the exercises they were challenging and very relevant. I highly recommend.

By Krishna B

Mar 20, 2016

Well structured course with the best assignments. Would totally recommend for beginners in the Social science research domain.

By Clare G

Jul 29, 2019

Really simply explained and some interesting examples. I feel much more confident reviewing quantitative research papers now.

By Petko N M

Apr 28, 2017

The course is good, though a glossary of the terms will make it great. The lectures' language is clear and easy to understand

By Sue L

Mar 11, 2017

I highly recommend this course for those who want to brush up on the high-level basics of the quantitative research methods.

By Ali H

i can't say how much i am thankful for this course, the way things are explained it's just like magic! thank you coursera.

By Naomi K

Feb 03, 2019

I enjoyed this course and felt the examples used to explain particular information made the material very clear. Well done!

By Maria L

Sep 27, 2016

Great course with great content!! I learnt a lot! But it takes much more time than 4-5h a week as is stated at course info.

By Azara E N

Sep 27, 2016

so educating and fascinating. It has really expanded my intellectual horizons and research venn diagram into more circles.

By Alex S

May 02, 2020

Very well put together course. The lecturer is very engaging, and really tackles the subject matter in an accessible way.

By Mario S D F

Oct 03, 2016

I keep coming back whenever a concept in my actual Medical Education Master classes seems vague. Thank you Prof. Scholten

By Maria F

Nov 08, 2015

Unexpectedly, I am really enjoying this course!

The course is very well organized, easy to follow and engaging.

Great job!

By Tiffany L

Mar 07, 2019

Very helpful and gives a great overview. Feels as if one is in a class learning, but has the benefit of their own time.

By Md S H

Jun 10, 2018

Its a great course what they have designed for us. I loved and enjoyed that a lot. It helped to learn new things indeed.

By Parvathy S

May 03, 2020

Intelligently structured, easily understandable, as rigorous as a university course would be. Learned a lot. Loved it!