Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

201 - 225 of 476 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Simon M

Jan 21, 2018

This course is quite interesting. I have learned a lot and has exposed me to many things I don't know about research.

By George H B J

Jan 06, 2016

Very well organized and executed! The assignments are both challenging and present excellent learning opportunities.

By Petra E C

Oct 09, 2015

Excellent course. Instructive, informative and useful, with the best instructor I have ever had. Best course, by far.

By Esteban R

Apr 03, 2019

Muy buen curso, de muy buena calidad. La implementación de evaluación por pares mejora mucho la exigencia del mismo.

By Dale P

Oct 25, 2016

Not even through the first week, which I started ahead, and I am feeling very logically enlightened by the material.

By Daniel K

Mar 18, 2016

Excellent material. The weeks on measurement and sampling went a bit too fast but otherwise the course is fantastic.

By farrukh j

Feb 10, 2016

great course. instructor used simple language, applied concepts and good examples. lecture slides are well prepared.

By N_ens

Jul 02, 2017

Really enjoyed the course. I found the format easy to follow and the exercises very practical and problem oriented.

By Aditya M B

Jun 05, 2016

Very well planned and had enough information. I sincerely admire the discipline you tried to bring to the learner.

By András B

Jan 17, 2016

I definitely learned a lot — I liked how there was a quiz and a brief written assignment every week. Good course!

By Caitlin T

Aug 11, 2016

Excellent review of important terms and concepts. Used it to get ready to run a huge quasi-experimental project.

By Raúl A A R

Jun 14, 2016

Challenging but really fun course. I've learned a lot that will be helpfull for the search of a master's degree.

By Olusegun A

Mar 31, 2016

I like to admit that I am a better person and am becoming a better manager in the process of taking this course.

By Shailja k

Excellent Course. Great Instructor. People involved in designing and delivering the course are one of the Best.

By Ioana F

Nov 25, 2015

I found this course very useful, and the videos were really well-made and entertaining despite the dry subject.

By helda a

Feb 20, 2018

Amazing course and so detailed, first module is little bit boring but later on its so interactive and useful

By Diego C Ñ V

Nov 06, 2015

Excellent course! But I am worried because I have already paid the certificate and I have not received it!

By Sebastián A V M

May 16, 2016

Muy buen curso, y creo que también es bastante exigente, pero informativo y formativo en la misma medida.

By paula a g p

May 14, 2016

I think that this is a very complete and interesting course. It is better than I thought at the begining.

By ERIK S

Dec 09, 2015

Excellent course!!!

Very well explained, clear examples, good and rich content

This is a MUST DO one!!!

By Rasha A I

May 06, 2020

It was easy going state of the art learning experience

Thank you for the opportunity and the support

By Nivedh J

Jul 28, 2018

Well paced, well presented and with interesting assessments, this course was a pleasure to carry out

By Christian J

Apr 19, 2016

It is an excellent course. The graphics, explanation, and examples are quite exceptional. Congrats

By Manpreet K M

Jan 22, 2016

Its a very well structured course which makes this course interesting and easy to grasp and learn.

By James W P

Aug 28, 2018

Great class! I appreciate the focus on the philosophical foundations of the scientific method.